*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1957523-Ritual-at-Nights-End
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #1957523
A young woman with her lover and beloved become one at the altar of sacrifice
  You enter the room and all is dark, except for the 2 candles burning on the alter and the  sweet smelling incense sending its smoke to hang in uneven striations about the room. You can barely make out my kneeling form on the floor before the alter, facing it, my head bowed in respect for the powers that dwell there.

  There is a heavy feeling to the room, a sort of pregnant sense of waiting for something, but not knowing what it is. I stand, and hold out my hand to you, my head still bowed to the alter, eyes seeing another place, another time but still very much here and now... I take your hand and place it upon my heart and raise my head to look you boldly in the eyes. Therein you see a fire, eternal and spectral burning inside my soul...a fire that increased the moment you touched my skin.

  I smile and breathe in deeply turning to face you lacing my hands up your shirt and under moaning deeply at the feel of your warm skin, hairy chest and the scent of you invading all of my senses, overcoming me with desire for you. I pull your shirt off of you and begin kissing and caressing every inch of your torso, worshiping you for the God that you are to me, showing my devotion and gratitude in every breath, moan, kiss and lick.

  Turning ever so slightly so that I am rubbing my hands down your back, I lightly scratch and then massage your muscles trailing feather like kisses where my hands so recently trespassed...I kneels again and begin to place long, lingering kisses in the middle of the small of your back, awakening the energy pooling there urging your fires to leap to match mine as I slide hands into your waist band and slide your bottoms off and to the floor gently, for you to step out of them.

  Covering you in kisses, I pull you down to you knees with me, in front of the altar, in front of our Gods and I open myself wide letting the spirit pour in and flow out entangling you in it's grace as we wrap our arms around one another and kiss as if there will be no more tomorrow....

....to be continued....
© Copyright 2013 Alyrica Maverick (mavrik at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1957523-Ritual-at-Nights-End