*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1947208-One-Draft
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Erotica · #1947208
An experimental piece, never edited in any way. Very Adult.
The following story contains lactation, sex, unbirthing, and interspecies activities. Don't bother reading it if you're put off by such.

One Draft by Rochndil

Taking a quick peek at the sky from under the brim of his hat, Thomas swore at the rapidly advancing clouds, and began to pedal harder. An ominous rumble of thunder echoed in the distance as the road seemed to crawl beneath the wheels of his cycle.

Almost missing the turn in the rapidly fading light, he braked suddenly to avoid a nasty skid. He'd catch absolute hell if he scuffed up his uniform before he even finished his first week.

There weren't many houses this far from town, just a few older farmsteads and the odd "getting away from it all" house between the fields. Thomas took a quick glance down at the address on his rush delivery. "Mary Jane Feculta, 11411 RR604" was all it said, although there was a sheet of additional delivery instructions he was to open when he arrived.

"I hate the odd jobs," he thought to himself, saving his breath, "But the new guy always gets the weird ones. I just hope I get there before that storm gets here!"

Finally, he saw a relatively new-looking mailbox with the right number stenciled on it, and turned into the driveway. Fortunately for him the house was built fairly close to the road; he barely had time to park and sprint for the porch before the first raindrops fell from the swollen clouds roiling overhead.

Shaking a few stray droplets from his silver-grey pelt, Thomas took a moment to straighten his "Special Delivery Services" uniform and comb back his wind-frazzled lupine mane before ringing the doorbell.

A bone-shaking crack of thunder drowned out the faint sound of the old-fashioned doorbell in the depths of the house, so Thomas rang it once more just to be sure.

As he waited on the white-painted porch, the wind began to pick up, riffling through his fur and whipping his tail to one side. Finally, a light came on overhead, startlingly revealing just how dark it had become, and the door opened. Standing framed in the doorway was an older cervine lady, her slim legs and arms in marked contrast to the plushly full shapes of her hips and figure. Smiling, she smoothed down her flour-covered apron and asked, "Can I help you sir?"

"Yes Ma'am," Thomas replied, "I have a special delivery. Are you Mrs., umm," he quickly checked the package, "Feculta? I'm glad to have made it before the storm, or it might have gotten quite wet!"

Just as she was about to reply, a terrific gust of wind swept a stinging lash of rain across the porch, all but ripping the door from her hand. Instead, she quickly motioned him into the house, and with no more than a quick glance at the stormy sky, Thomas accepted and slipped inside.

"There," she said as the door suddenly sealed out the stormy afternoon, "That's so much better don't you think. Now you were saying?"

Thomas blinked for a moment, distractedly noticing for the first time that his host appeared to be wearing little more than her apron, revealing a great deal of buff and creamy fur, lightly sprinkled with flour. "Umm, yes M'am! I have a special delivery package for you. Could you please sign here?"

After retrieving the wireless tablet PC he carried in his pocket, he verified her signature and scanned the barcode on the shipment before handing the small box to her. Before he could prepare to leave, however, she spoke up brightly.

"Oh, I can't think of letting you out just yet, it's right frightening out there! You must come in and rest for a bit while the storm blows itself out. I hope it's not trite, but would you like some fresh milk and cookies?" Unable to resist the spell of those great soft brown eyes, Thomas nodded, and affirmed, "Thank you, M'am, that is a very kind offer."

Taking his arm with surprising strength, she led him down the dark hall to a warm, brightly-lit kitchen, rich with the smells of food and herbs. "And call me Mary, please, my name isn't Ma'am to anyone but the chidren."

Thomas nodded and smiled shyly as she seated him at an old trestle table, its surface a map of scars and marks denoting its history. Bustling around behind him, she quickly produced an earthenware plate of fresh sugar cookies, still steaming gently. "Sit a spell," she said as she stepped out onto the back porch, "while I go get that milk." As she eased through the door, the last thing he saw was the white flag of her tail bracketed by dangling apron strings.

Thomas shifted a bit in his seat, the display having caused him some little discomfort. Not that it was uncommon for furkind to go without clothing, but she was a very attractive lady, and he'd always had a taste for deer.

* * *

Out back, Mary wasted no time in pulling down her apron top, allowing the cooling wind to skate across her bright red nipples. Sitting on the milking stool, she grabbed a clean milk can and opened the package she'd been waiting for. The instructions were simple enough, rub contents of both vials into the areloa and nipple area before expressing milk, and proceed within no more than 12 and no less than 2 hours.

She applied the strangely fragrant oils to her breasts, the scent having a definite effect upon her almost immediately. Her breasts swelled almost visibly with at least twice as much milk as she usually produced, and as she expressed it into to the can, a warm tingling sensation slowly worked its way down her chest, her belly, and into her groin. Shaking herself back to activity, she cleaned her front up as well as she could, and tied her apron back in place, noting without sadness that it covered even less now than it had before!

* * *

"Here we go," she almost sang as she returned, "it doesn't get any fresher than this!" Thomas watched as she poured the pail into two tall glassses, filling each to the brim. "Drink up, it does a body good as they say."

Smiling, Thomas raised his glass in a silent toast to his host, he sampled the milk. It was both richer and sweeter than any other he could remember tasting, with just a hint of herbal fragrance. Surprised, he put down his now empty glass. "Mmm, that was the best I've ever tasted."

Before he could turn around, however, a quiet rustling of fabric was the only warning as warm hands closed over his eyes, and a warm softness settled around his head, all but covering him up to his ears!

She shushed him as he was about to speak, but the urge passed quickly, and instead he found himself powerfully aroused, and growing more so by the moment. With shaking hands he reached up to touch her breasts as the lay upon his shoulders, and the feel of her fur beneath his palms was electric, and apparently for her as well, for she gasped at the same time.

"Mmm, would you like some more milk, big bad wolf? I've been keeping it warm for you." One of her hands left his eye, stroking over his as it grasped her breast. Almost without volition he latched on to her thick red nipple, and began suckling with a will. Even though his sharp teeth must have been scratching her tender skin, she showed no pain and instead crushed his face to her breast, as if to force her flesh into his maw along with her milk.

Thomas remembered little of the next few minuted, but as he mounted her for what must have been the third or fourth time as she kneeled on the floor, one thought intruded into his breeding haze. His hands were wrapped about her torso as he pounded into her yet again, but for some reason her belly seemed much fuller than he remembered. Nature's drive left little room for stray thought, however, and as he came within her a final time, all thoughts fled, and he slipped quietly into darkness.

* * *

Slowly coming down from her own mating high, Mary felt his weight settle bonelessly upon her back, and she gently laid him upon the floor, amidst all the mess of milk, semen, and her own juices that dripped still, thick and fragrant, from her wide-open sex. Resting her hand on her slowly swelling belly, she murmured, "Soon."

* * *

Heidi awoke as the light in her stall came on. Mary was there, and from her scent had begun already. "I vote next time we do this the other way around, it smells like you had all the fun already!" she mock-whined, shifting her bulk around to take a good close sniff of Mary's crotch.

Mary obliged by spreading her legs wide, and shoving a fair portion of Heidi's bovine nose into her sex, "Take a good taste, love, your part is coming next.

Heidi winked, and slipped her broad tongue deeply into Mary, tasting her scent and that of her lover commingled. Withdrawing easily, for as a full-grown Guernsey she was far stronger than Mary, she licked her lips and said, "Hurry up and give me your breast, little doe, you know I need to keep your milk in me for a little before I can return it to you."

Mary sat upon the stool, and let Heidi's gentle lips coax out her milk, far more gently than last two times. When she had gone completely dry, Heidi released her nipple, and warmly licked her face. "Look at the mess you're making all over my nice clean stall," she complained, "you're dripping all over the floor, and it's not even time yet for that."

Mary laughed, "Silly, you know it takes a lot more for me to get ready, you have an easy time with someone so large! Sometimes I envy you, you know."

Heidi turned slowly around, the slow motions sending ripples through the rubbery flesh of her tremendous udder. "Go and get him ready, I should be ready for you by the time you get back."

* * *

Thomas awoke some indefinite time later, sore and aching from all his recent escapades. A strange lassitude, however, kept him from moving more than slightly, and as he turned his head he saw a strange sight.

Mary was kneeling beneath an immense dary cow, drinking from one nipple while apparently milking another directly into her sex. Even more amazing was that now her belly was easily several times its original size, making her look at least 9 months pregnant, and apparently still growing.

The only sounds were a soft panting from the cow, whose eyes were tightly close, and a wet sucking, slurping sound as Mary continued her bizarre ritual. Finally, the cow opened her eyes, saying, "I'm ready dear. It's time."

Mary started at the sound, but quickly disconnected herself, and rose awkwardly to her feet. Her belly settled low and full, throwing her balance off, and mingled fluids dripped slowly from her breasts and sex.

As Mary approached him, she licked her lips slowly, and rubbed her great belly. "Are you ready to come home yet, my child. I'm nearly ready for you. I'll take VERY good care of you."

Blinking muzzily, Thomas tried to reply, but couldn't speak. His mouth, and his mind, felt like they were filled with cotton. Mary stroked his face with tenderness, and gently closed his eyes. Her touch triggered something in him, and he drifted off once more.

* * *

Heidi slowly stepped around until her rump was facing the other two, and spread her legs wide. Her tail rose, sweeping to one side, and with a slow rippling slurp the lips of her sex parted from top to bottom, revealing the slick ruddy passage into her belly. "Feet first is easiest I think, roll that cart over here so he won't get all messy on the way in."

Mary nodded, and rolled the utility cart bearing Thomas' unconscious form over behind Heidi. Grunting slightly with the effort, Mary turned him around the right way, and laid him in some order, though he was a bit larger, and heavier, than the small cart was really designed to hold.

An ominous-sounding rumble echoed from Heidi's gut, and Mary was already moving as Heidi cautioned her, "Stand aside."

With a wet smacking sound Heidi's massive nether lips slapped closed. A great rippling contraction rolled back along her belly to her hips, and as it reached her sex her lips ballooned outwards obscenely before finally parting, releasing a great gush of clear sticky fluid all over Thomas, the cart, the floor, and even Mary, standing well to the side.

Relaxed once more, Heidi's sex sagged open, drooling a thick stream of fluid down her rump to drip slowly from the engorged teats of her udder. "Come on then, I've waited long enough, my innards are getting impatient," Heidi griped, just as a much stronger contraction rolled through her belly, the feeling so intense it brought a brief expression of pain to her otherwise placid face.

Mary wasted no time, though being careful not to slip or stumble in the slick (and growing) pool on the floor. "Here he comes!" she said, as with another grunt she wrapped her arms about his legs, bracing them against her own great belly, and slowly shoved his feet into the hungry sex of her bovine partner.

Heidi sighed deeply as she felt her sex wrap around Thomas' paws, taking them up to the shin before showing any resistance whatsoever. "Harder," she moaned, "You know I like it rough."

Mary complied as best she could, lifting Thomas' hips and shoving him bodily into Heidi, though as a contraction hit she had to wait, for there was no way she could fight those powerful muscles with such a burden on uncertain footing. Even with care she slipped, and her whole left arm plunged into Heid along with Thomas' legs, and she barely got it back before the next contraction pulled him in even deeper.

Mouth open, eyes closed, Heidi panted rapidly between each contraction, nearly oblivious to anything more than the feel of her body claiming the strong young wolf inch by inch. Far more of him than any mating could provide! Her belly sagged lower and lower as he began to fill her womb, the growing pressure causing occasional spurts of milk to leak from her over-full udder.

Mary was now supporting Thomas' shoulders and shoving with all her might, as all the rest of him below the waist, except for the very tip of his shaft, had already disappeared into Heidi's hungry sex. A particularly strong contraction brought a moo-like moan from the bovine as Thomas' hips apparently made it past some obstruction, and the remainder of his sex, and much of his torso, disappeared from view.

Distended grossly now, Heidi's belly was huge, even for a pregnant cow, as she now was. Every few seconds her muscles would clench hard, the line of force rolling across her belly, and a few more inches of Thomas would vanish into her inner recesses. Mary shoved his hands in alongside his torso, and in moments there was little left of him besides his head.

He awoke suddenly, struggling within the irresistable embrace of Heidi's vaginal muscles, but there was nothing he could do to stop his inward progress. With a slightly wicked smile, Mary placed her hands on his head, and shoved him the rest of the way from sight, all the way up to her own shoulders, saying just before his ears were covered, "See you soon, lover!"

Heidi's belly gave a few more rumbles, and finally quieted. "Ooh, that's so nice, maybe some time you'll let me do that to you, dearie deer. I'd love the feel of your lovely breasts rubbing all around my insides."

Mary laughed, the motion setting her own great belly to rolling, and replied, "Maybe I will. But how could I be sure you'd let me out again?"

Heidi just grinned slyly, and said nothing at all.

* * *

Some time later, Heidi and Mary were in the courtyard of the household, standing at the foot of a massive oak tree.

"I've about got him turned around, Deerie, are you ready?" Heidi asked.

Mary nodded, her hands slowly stroking across the massive sphere of her belly, "Oh yes, I'm very ready for him. Let's get you positioned, and then I'll get in place."

Heidi nodded, and slowly lowered herself to the still damp ground, her swollen udder and belly spreading out widely as she lay upon her side, tail-end towards the tree. Raising her head, she looked back and asked, "Is there room enough for you?"

"Yes, just right," replied Mary. "Go ahead and lift your hind leg a bit, so I can slip in, and we should be all set."

Heidi complied, and Mary wedged herself in between Heidi's rump and the unyielding tree, slipping her leg between Heidi's two and across the swell of her udder. In this position, their two sexes were mashed closely together, and she was pinned before and behind by Heidi's mass and the tree itself.

Not many moments passed before contractions once more began to roll through Heidi's belly. Mary's own sex bagan to spasm in time, and before long even their breathing was in sync. With a groan of mixed pleasure and pain, Heidi announced, "Here he comes!"

Though she could not see, since her own belly and Heidi's rump obscured the actual joining of their sexes, Mary could feel Heidi's sex being slowly pressed outwards, and then with a jolt her lips parted, and Thomas' paws began their journey into her.

Heidi's pushing was relentless, and though Mary sometimes felt like she would simply burst, once begun there was little she could do but ride it out. Her belly was quickly filled, and then began to stretch, as more and more of Thomas' body was pushed from Heidi into herself. Unable to move, barely able to breathe, the feeling of being filled, more, and more, beyond all limits and reason, caused her to ride a great unending wave of orgasmic bliss, even alloyed with the growing pain of her stretching.

Finally, after what seemed like hours of pushing, Mary dimly realized that all had grown still, except for their panting, and the distant rumble of thunder beyond the horizon.

Raising her head, Heidi looked once more back at Mary, and asked, "Are you two okay? He was a bit on the big side."

Mary laid her hands on her enormous belly, now nearly as large as she was, and could feel the heart beating strongly. "Yes, we're both fine, though I'm not sure if I can stand."

Heidi carefully disengaged herself from Mary, and rolled somewhat stiffly to her feet. "Now, now, we can't have any of that. After you ride the ride, you have to get back on your feet. Up you go!" Saying so, she nosed Mary's belly, almost knocing her over!

"All right, all right, bossy! I'm getting up. See, this is me getting up." Mary rolled onto her hands and knees, and then to a squat. Finally, one arm over Heidi's neck and holding onto her horn, she staggered upright.

Wider even than her generously-padded hips, and at least twice as deep as her torso, Mary's belly, pulled down by gravity, sagged nearly to her knees, and it seemed almost impossible that her slender limbs could support such weight.

Heidi snickered, saying "I don't think you'll be leaping about the fields any time soon Deerie-mine."

Mary smiled, and agreed. "But that's a price I'm more than willing to pay.

* * *

Mary sat at the kitchen table, though sideways, since her belly made getting close to it quite impossible. She was talking on the phone while she painted a sign. "Yes, please schedule another delivery in, let me check my calendar, about nine months? Thank you, I always get the best service from your firm. Goodbye."

Taking the finished "For Sale" sign out to the side of the road, her waddling gait slow and awkward, she inserted it in the handlebars of the bicycle before returning inside. She had a lot to do in the next few months.

Fin.

All characters, situations, and locations are copyright (c) Rochndil, 2003. All commercial rights reserved, anything else, ask me first! -:)
© Copyright 2013 Rochndil (rochndil at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1947208-One-Draft