*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1943571-Peachs-Peachy-Surprise
Rated: 18+ · Other · Other · #1943571
It's Mario & Princess Peach's anniversary and she has something special planned for him
It was the happiest day of her life as Princess Peach prepared to celebrate her anniversary with the man that made her a very happy woman. Peach was going to give Mario, her husband the best present she could possibly give him which were her lovely D-Cup breasts but the pink princess was going to make them bigger before she went to the plumber's house. After a quick stop at the shop in Toad Town, Princess Peach headed home with an air tank snuggled under her right arm along with a hose under the other arm as once she got back to her magnificent Mushroom Kingdom Castle; Peach rushed upstairs, locking the bedroom door behind her as she was about to pump up her huge boobs! The pink princess stuffed the hose gently in between her lips as she reached over and turned on the pressure to the air tank as the gas began to flow freely from it, straight into her which made the fruity princess wonder if her plan was going to work. However, her fears were soon put to rest as Princess Peach looked down and saw her big breasts starting to balloon as she felt air filling them up by the minute as Peach's boobs were pushing her pink dress forward as they inflated but the pink princess tried not to fall in love with her ballooning breasts as she didn't want them to get too big! Princess Peach placed her hands on her inflating boobs as they pressed against her plams as her breasts gained air causing her to blush slightly as Peach was rather enjoying the feeling of air flowing into them but before she had to chance to fondle them, the pink princess reached over and turned the dial of the tank until it was off as her breasts halted at a massive H-Cup as left the palace to meet up with her hero! A few minutes later, Mario nearly fainted at the sight of the princess's enormously ballooned boobs as the two of them had the time of the lives later that night as Peach made love to him like she had never done before!
© Copyright 2013 GoldenDaisy (peachypeach8 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1943571-Peachs-Peachy-Surprise