*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1938936-Bully
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Other · #1938936
I'm in 6th grade, and i'm goin to describe it in 4 words: Drama, Hormones, Love, Friends.
Chapter one: Nice Mean



I heard the sound of her heels before i actually saw her. i could hear her and her little gang, walking towards me. Ally, Monica, Danielle, and Hope- This group of gorgeous girls who hang around this Evil Goddess, Ivy.  I did the natural 6 grade move: Ducked my head, speed-walked into the Girl's bathroom, locked myself in a stall, listened. Soon, the giggles passed on, and i decided it was safe to come out. I peeked into the hallway, then sighed with relief. Gone. Only people in the hallway were me and my best friend ever; Hickory. She's been with me since i was 2, but the funny thing is, we are exact opposites. I hike and sing, She draws and horseback rides. I have long straight  brown hair and brown eyes; She has shoulder length curly blonde hair and green eyes. I wear skirts, Blouses, Wedges and cardigans; she wears Skinny jeans, crop tops, Beanies, and Jordans. I am Latino and non freckled , She is tan with freckles. Yet... we are exactly the same.



"Hickory!" I called, giving her a hug.



"Hey Pepsi, where you headed?" She laughed, her green eyes sparkling. She was always smiling or laughing; she lit up a room.



"Girl please. You  know its Pepper." i joked. "Um, Science. You?" i asked, walking with her as other kids filled the hallways, rushing to class.



"Math. What do you do?" As she spoke, she swatted away this kid named Marc as he tried to swipe her black beanie.



"Oh, just watch a video on Fractals and start a project." i said, giggling as he tried to swipe her fake nerd glasses off her.



"Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww. " She groaned. 'I HATE Math. Computers are going to take over the world anyways!"



"Right!? Why else would we have lap tops?" i laughed, and Marc tried to swipe my giant white lace bow. Marc was known for messing with people: He stole things off of them or from them and hid them in the most random places. Once, he hid my Tiara in a 8th graders locker!



"Well, we better go, don't want to get arrested by The Fashion Police." she grinned, and raced to Math. i looked down the hall, and there was Ivy. Oh god. I held my head down and readjusted my fake light pink nerd glasses, and walked as fast as my heels allowed.



"Hey guys look- Its the Mexican!!!!!!" One of them cried, giggling. i raced into my next class, knowing they meant me. They say the only evil in the world is stuff like religion and politics.... But just think about the human mind. If you give it the least bit of power, 



© Copyright 2013 Da Bunny (majesticbunny at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1938936-Bully