*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1936795-LOVE-LIES-AND-PAIN
Rated: 13+ · Essay · Emotional · #1936795
An essay about how to this day I feel about the most essential emotion called, Love.
Its amazing how we grew up with the comfort of love, it be from our parents, best friends or family. In genuine cases, point is that they all want what's best for us even when they do not know what we really want. Through all my life I had a chance of experiencing different types of love, just like you may have. Parenting love, family love and the type of love you feel when you have that strong desire to belong. The unfortunate part of that type of love is that you can not choose or rather I say, in normal instances you'd choose with your mind but in the case of that love... your heart chooses for you.

After it has chosen for you, you the one would bare the pain that would come with it equally so will you be the one who would enjoy total happiness that it is meant to deliver. In it's reign of total happiness, you would belief in the impossible, the unthinkable, yes you would be the creator of what legend has taught us, fairies. It comes with great joy, permanent smiles, flawless existence and oh yes a thought of endless romance. It is not that you're wrong in feeling or experiencing all the above sub-emotions attached to love, no it's not wrong. In it self it is the core reason of a complete human life, we all have to live at some point of our time framed lives. The reason why the heart choose to love, is because it knows no precautionary measures, it knows history attached to love, it judges not nor keep book of prior pain caused when it loved. All that, is the duty of the mind and that is the very same reason why joy lives in our hearts than our minds.

But...but, mind you me: Love is vulnerable to pain, love ironically is a platform for pain. Pain that create an almost perfect setup for hate. It is here when the mind jump in to decide, for your heart can only take, take and take some more. Personally, I say that the mind gauge all excess bad feeling to the heart. Pain is the reason why many say "never again", the reason why it will be easy to give up and yes the reason why we end up hating. Pain that comes with love can make you loose the person you are, the person you swore to ever change.

After all this or in the midst of all the pain, you take a close look, find out that it is because someone chose to lie. Successfully lied to you in turn fooling you, even though it tells the truth about them being weak, you stare the pain in the eye. For reason known only to them, is it they belief, that constitute every right to them to lie and deliver unknown pain to your heart. A heart that knows no precautionary measures, a heart originally founded to love and now in pain your mind will decide. Decide to give up, try again or fear the pain that may come with the second chance at love...

I can tell you which way to go, what to do, but what if you get there and your heart love not the destination nor find no joy in what you've done... I don't want you to hate me for what I prescribed you, rather you hate me for you having being human. Make your mistake, being human gives you every right to do so, but please allow me not to prescribe a life which is based on a life lived by me. Yes, it will be LOVE, LIES AND PAIN but the source will never ever be the same to the one that delivered my LOVE, LIES AND PAIN
© Copyright 2013 Mr 1daful (kenosi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1936795-LOVE-LIES-AND-PAIN