*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1935423-Designer-Bio-Piece-for-Bella-Bleu-Bridal
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Rachel
Rated: · Other · Other · #1935423
Designer Bio Piece for Bella Bleu Bridal (Partial/Q&A Inerview not included.
Keeping up with fashion trends from year to year can be hard to do. Tossing away outdated styles, wasted money; it’s for the birds.

But as summer trends fly south for the winter, Stephanie Fontaine founder of Clark & Diversey works to design statement pieces that have brides flocking to her no matter the season. A cheerful, feathery hair pin can chase away the winter blues while a bright, floral headpiece for spring can pay homage to beauty in bloom. Even a fierce, fiery barrette can make the fall leaves twinge with jealousy. Whatever the season, whatever the trends, Clark & Diversey is a brand dedicated to letting a woman’s inner style and beauty shine on the outside.

Not only does Stephanie put lots of love into her bright and energetic designs, she puts herself into the shoes of the women who she designs for.

“If I wouldn't wear a creation, neither should anyone else,” she states.

Since all of Stephanie's designs are elegantly current, each hand-crafted piece stays in tune with today’s trends but remains timeless enough to be tomorrow’s wearable heirlooms.

Stephanie’s design roots sprouted by chance when she found herself making head pieces for a friend’s ‘20s themed birthday party 15 years ago. Today, Stephanie draws her designs from life around her and the brides who inspire her.


***Article then continues to showcase photos of her collection***
© Copyright 2013 Rachel (rayvin400 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1935423-Designer-Bio-Piece-for-Bella-Bleu-Bridal