*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1934330-Change
Rated: 18+ · Other · Other · #1934330
Everyone has problems realizing change is necessary.
Everyone goes through changes it’s inevitable to stop changes from happening, it can either be in your command, or it could happen before the blink of an eye. Either way to pick yourself when you feel like you absolutely have nothing or nobody is when you know that change needs to happen, you struggle with wondering what does my future hold? Or where am I going in life? You’ve been knocked down so many times by different things to where you don’t think you can no longer go on; when that happens, you have to remember what made you hold on for so long. With me I’ve been through it over and over again wondering what the hell I was going to do , felt like I had been beating down more than anybody, but in reality I was just feeling pity for myself, I am not the only person that has had a hard life so it’s my turn to take control of my own life even if it means starting from the bottom. You have to be able to remember your past because it’s what made you, now it’s up to you to determine where your life goes from there.
© Copyright 2013 RileyMonroe (kelllls at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1934330-Change