*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1934183-Godly-Demise
by T.J.
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Fantasy · #1934183
Chapter 1-2
Prologue


         In the beginning there was a force so powerful, so evil, that it ravaged the sun into a supernova that destroyed the Milky Way. The force was a man. A man with a power to ravage the stars, sounds interesting, but this man was to powerful for the gods to control. So they split his power into two beings one good and one evil, then wrote a prophesy that one day good would triumph over evil. My name is Ulrich, and this is my story.

Chapter 1- Age 13


         "Ulrich! Ulrich wake up!" as I opened my eyes to look around my mother was standing over me."Get your lazy ass out of bed and take your damn skreek outside. I swear that thing gets louder every day." As she left the room I got out of bed to start my day. "Hey boy." I said patting Harley on the head. "EEERRRAAAHHH!" he screeched repeatedly. "Alright, alright" I put my pants on.

         As I went outside to take out Harley I looked around, I recoiled back in fear when all I seen was DESTRUCTION, DEATH, GORE, FIRE, and A BLACK FIGURE FLOATING OVER IT ALL WITH RED EYES. "Ulrich, come inside and help me with the dishes!" My mother shouted "Just another daydream." I thought to myself. They have been getting worse ever since I have had them. "ULRICH!" Mom screamed "Okay mom, I'm coming."

         The next day while I was at school, I was sitting in class, and...Uh...this guy...umm... wait what was his name again.... oh now I remember his name was Jachquell Greenblach. Anyways he walked up to my seat and pushed my book bag off of my desk and called me a loser, kind a hurtful. Anyways, I asked why he did that and he just laughed. I stood up and pushed him back.

         He came back with a push and said that he was going to kick my ass. Everybody was yelling saying "FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!" I was ready for the encounter. As he went to attack me, I thrust my arm up in a quick reaction, catching his wrist. Everybody went silent and stared in total awe. I spun around and thrust my leg into his sternum. I sent him flying across the classroom and into the wall. "Good riddance." I said. I collapsed in front of everybody, and the last thing I heard was "What just happened?!?!"

Chapter 2- Four Years Later

My life has taken a weird turn into the unknown. I walked into my house today and my mom was crying. When I asked her what was wrong she told me that it was nothing and to go away. It was pretty weird I'll tell you that much.

I walked outside and saw a bright like coming from Omega's atmosphere. Just another vision I thought. Until, my mom said "Quick Ulrich, come inside!" It wasn't a vision, when I got inside the news said an asteroid was going to hit Omega in 12 hours. "Honey, there is something I need to tell you and I don't have much time!" I heard my mother say, with tears in her eyes. "I know you love me mom. I love you t..." but before I had time to finish she blurted "I'M NOT YOUR MOTHER!" My mind ran blank and I stared at her with confusion in my eyes. "You are the Chosen One; you are the power that has to stop the evil descending on our home." I responded "What do you mean?" "You are the spawned power of Lotaka.... YOU ARE HIS SON!" With shock I answered "HIS.....SON! The destroyer of old Earth, IS MY FATHER!?!?" I stuttered in complete and total awe. "Yes, but there is no time." she said "We have to go to the Citadel. Everything will be explained there." As we walked outside, everything was in total chaos. People were screaming and running around like "chickens with their heads cut off" whatever that means. However, while we were running I caught a glimpse of the "meteor". It was a ball of flaming fire with a black spot in the middle. In a terrified state I ran faster, and faster until I came to a complete stop. In front of me stood a building that was 800ft. high and surrounded with statues and writing that no one could decode, it was the Citadel. After Nala, my ex-mother, caught up with me, I was already half way up the steps. When I got inside I looked around at the sculptures and paintings, with awe on my face. “Speak to them.” Nala said “To whom” I responded. “The GODS.”

© Copyright 2013 T.J. (tjmasta at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1934183-Godly-Demise