*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1931244-Midnight-blogger
Rated: E · Other · Psychology · #1931244
About Growing up problems caused by childhood issues.
1:00 am may 1



Here I am again and can't sleep so I decided to blog a bit. It seems that I'm starting to get "bad again"( term used by charlie in perks during his attacks).Don't get me wrong, I'm definitely not a psychotic girl. But I'm having this attacks since i was young. Sometimes I wish there was always someone who would calm and comfort me but most of there is no one. So to distract myself, I tweet, browse facebook profiles, 9gag, read books, and other things.



But now i decided to sit here near the window and tell something about this.. About me.



I was advised by a guidance councilor in my college to share this many people so this  will be gone, to always talk about this to the point it would be just a normal topic for me. You see, it was hard but I tried. I tried sharing it to people but it seems most of the people That I had chosen wasn't really listening and wasn't sincere and some even judged me so I kept it inside again. Its the only thing I know, to keep it all inside, to cry myself at night, lock myself in the bathroom where the lights are off and all you could hear are drops of water, go to high places and think of absurd thoughts. Yeah, melodramatic, weird and stupid action right?  When I tell them this they laugh and didn't believe me but this is all true. Some of my friends saw me in those situation, some stayed but some slowly drift away.



-i should stop here and continue next time 'coz I'm already sleepy. Doing this effective and a bit refreshing so I'm sure that my next post will be sooner than later. Goodnight/Goodmorning.
© Copyright 2013 Mitchie (mplimbasan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1931244-Midnight-blogger