*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1928347-MISTRESS-ISYSS
Rated: 18+ · Sample · Adult · #1928347
This is a story fragment. I originally wrote it for my brother and a friend.
Written December 17, 2008





And as his severed arm dropped to the floor, David, still strapped tightly against the basement wall, stood writhing in pain...a pain far outweighed by his pleasure.



“How is that, you little fuck?!” his mistress seductively whispered to his ear. “Are you still turned on?”



With tears pouring from David’s eyes, and an erection practically ripping through his leather slave panties, he bellowed a painful “Yes Mistress Isyss. Yes!”



“Very well”, Mistress Isyss coldly replied.



And with that, Mistress Isyss lifted the severed appendage, gripped her teeth on the dangling meat, and tore a chunk from it. She positioned her face just inches from David’s, as she slowly chewed and swallowed the meat raw. With a second, more fearsome bite, she leaned in to share her meal. David took the flesh from Mistress’s mouth and devoured it whole.



“Good boy” she told him, with a seductively evil glare.



Mistress Isyss then drew back the severed arm and proceeded to pummel David. No words were spoken as David took his beating. Strike after strike, he received lumps, bruises, and gashes from the serrated bone. All the while, blood poured from the exposed wound, streaming down his body, and into the drain by his feet.



The punishment was unleashed for a solid three minutes, before Mistress Isyss had become slightly fatigued. A glance downward showed that David had maintained his erection. With a rub of David’s cheek, Isyss grinned and softly said “I think we can fix that.”



Mistress Isyss returned with a set of razor sharp shears and ripped through David’s leather slave panties. She grasped his hard cock firmly in her hand.



“Are you ready, slut?”



Before David could make a sound, Mistress Isyss took the shears and snipped away the entire head of his penis. Isyss laughed heartily as David screamed as loud as his lungs would allow. At the end of his howling, Isyss tilted his head back and jammed the shears into his throat. And with a smile, that would have left her face if it were any wider, Isyss violently twisted the shears.



And, Mistress Isyss knelt to the floor. She knelt to the drain on all fours and lapped up what blood she could, before it all flowed away.




END.
© Copyright 2013 Eric B. (e_busch1979 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1928347-MISTRESS-ISYSS