*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1918347-Mirandas-First
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #1918347
Miranda finally gets her ultimate fantasy, and her random friend is eager to please.
Miranda stared at the large, smooth hole in the wall in front of her. She shifted her weight on the chair, unsure if anyone would show. She’d been there for ten minutes and still there was nothing. Did she do it right? It was her first time. She looked over at the machine that took her money for the millionth time. Well, this was proving to be a far less thrilling night than she anticipated. Just as she was getting up, she heard the door close on the other side. Her heart leaped in her throat as she eased back into the chair. She leaned forward, licking her lips as she peered through the hole. She’d always used craigslist to hook up. It was fun for a while, but what she really loved was random cock sucking. Every guy she’d tried to keep as a fuck buddy ended up feeling things for her. She was always honest. The moment they started getting too close she ditched their ass. All she wanted was a good fuck. It was nice with one guy for a little bit, but then the urge would come back and she would go find someone online, they’d meet up and she’d leave them with a smile on their face. She liked it that way, quick and painless. She’d never have to see them again. Miranda long decided to be honest from there on. She’d be friends, but nothing else. Boyfriends were too much trouble. And her tastes flipped from month to month. She wanted to experience different things, different people. Her mind switched over to a few nights ago when she was between a lithe blonde girl’s legs, flicking her tongue across her clit. Miranda rubbed herself through her panties, remembering how the girl’s back arched, her perfect tits tight and swollen. She moaned, remembering how the girl’s cum had tasted. Mmm she’d cleaned that pussy good. She might have to visit Lisa again. She could easily get used to licking and fucking that sweet piece of ass a few times a week.

Her mind returned to the room as the guy on the other side undressed. She rubbed her clit as she watched him remove his boxers. Damn. That was the nicest cock she’d ever seen. Not only was it long, it had the perfect suckable head; had a nice girth too. Fuck, she needed to feel that between her legs. Miranda had been with women the last six months; she hadn’t seen cock since her best friend moved. He had a pretty nice cock too, but this guy… She was practically drooling as he started stroking himself. She watched in amazement at how much precum started oozing out. She could hear him moan, his cock getting sticky as he pumped. She cooed as he approached the hole. Miranda opened her mouth and reached her tongue through the hole, eager to get her mouth around him. She heard him chuckle as he slowly rubbed his cock along the tip of her tongue. Miranda whimpered as he slapped his dick over her mouth and tongue. She wanted him so fucking bad.

“Mmm, someone’s a dirty little cum slut” he purred.
She cried out in frustration as he pulled back from the hole, stroking himself from the wetness she left. He hovered inches from the hole, just far enough away that she could see and hear him stroking. The wet smacking noise was driving her crazy.

“You want to suck my cock?”

“Mmm yes,” she moaned.

“Then fucking beg for it”

“Please,” she pleaded, “Please let me suck your cock, I want it so fucking bad.”

“Good girl” he said. Her rock hard reward appeared and she eagerly wrapped her lips around it. She savored the tip, sucking the salty muskiness. Her hand found its way around his shaft as she dipped down to his balls. She heard him gasp as she sucked in his balls and stroked his cock with her other hand. God it felt so damn good to suck cock again. She forgot how yummy they tasted. She brought her fingers up to her mouth and got them nice and wet. Then she reached under his balls to find his tight little asshole. She rubbed across his knot as her mouth found his throbbing cock. She felt him tighten a little at first, and then relax as her fingers gently massaged. Miranda tightened her lips, slowly working all the way down his shaft. She could hear his gasping as she playfully prodded his hole with her finger. Her throat opened and she took him all the way down.

“Fuck yeah,” he groaned, “take it all, fucking filthy slut” his hips thrust forward as he fucked the back of her throat. She purred at his words, sticking out her tongue to lick his balls while she deep-throated him. She loved having her mouth used as a fuck hole. Miranda cooed as he slowed his movements and savored every inch of his glorious cock. Her tongue snaked across the bottom of his balls as he plunged all the way down her throat and froze.

“Don’t move, hold it there as long as you can.” Miranda fought not to move, she wanted to pump all that yummy cum out of him with her mouth, but she obeyed.

“Mmm such a good little girl, turn around” he demanded. Her panties were off in a heartbeat and she bent over, pressing her ass up to the hole. She whimpered as he ran his head along her pussy lips, teasing her and flicking his head across her clit. She was so wet; her pussy juices were running along her inner thigh. With one swift motion, he rammed his cock deep inside her. She gasped as her tight pussy stretched to accommodate his size. Miranda had never had such a treat. It wasn’t long before she came hard all over his cock, her legs shaking from the pleasure. She felt his movements get more and more jerky, his breathing unsteady.
“Aaaahh, fuck…fuck,” he moaned, “Turn around and get on your knees” he commanded, “on your fucking knees,” She dropped to the floor and barely wrapped her lips around his cock when a huge shot of cum hit the back of her throat. She frantically used her hands and mouth as wave after wave of his hot load filled her mouth. She swallowed as his cock shot more out. She had a feeling he was going to have a full load, and he didn’t disappoint. She stroked and sucked every last drop out of him, until he was shaking from his second orgasm. Then she kissed his cock and thanked him for the tasty present. 
© Copyright 2013 Velvet Fox (velvetfox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1918347-Mirandas-First