*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1906175-take-out-from-Hungry-hunnies-pizza
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Adult · #1906175
when a guy orders out for food, whines up with more than he ever ask for
Enji Waterson was a nerdy half Japanese kid with glasses, who was down on his luck. He was 21 years old, had just graduated collage, with a sucky job, no girlfriend, and now no place to stay. So he was forced to move back in with his mother and her new husband. His mom had gotten remarried a few years ago to a white businessman, his freshmen. His step-father named Leo Watson was a rich guy and took very good care of his mom, a lot better than his drunken father did. Enji was glad for it, for he was able to live in a mansion; well the guest house, with no real worries so he could focus on finding something to love and a job he really wanted. But with all the new good in his life came with some bad, in the form of a bratty bitchy and spoiled 20 19 and 18 year old step-sisters whose names of Jenipher, Lilith, and Heather Watson.



they were evil trashy tabloid queens, who always seemed to be in some kind of trouble, could always worm their way out of it, and always seemed to get their way. Why, two reasons; they would use their daddy's money and influence to sway people, or they used the fact that they were drop dead gorgeous to bend men to their will. The eldest was a tall 6'1; the next 5'10; and the youngest 6'0. Bombshells all of them with lightly tanned silky smooth skin; long beautiful and shapely legs that led to a fine booties, not a butt nor an ass. But fine, sweet, and plump Booties. a coke bottle shaped and fit waists, right below a set of huge pillowy soft and possibly doctored tits that had many a man drool at the mouth with every time they bounce while they walked. their faces was model quality, each with luscious lips, flaw free skin, lust filled jade green eyes, and long silky golden hair. They had not a one of fat on them as they had availability to lipo and plastic surgeons, so they were quite the envy of countless other spotlight divas. Often they were called the Watson golden goddesses problem was even with all their beauty they still were a bunch of spoiled rotten brats. They were constantly in the papers or news weekly with some new scandal or drama that never seemed to end, many being their many Sex tapes that in circiut



Now the goddess's always treating Enji like crap, for no real reason and he was tired of it. but he had a plan to get rid of them. He had heard of a place called hungry hunnies pizza where they were famous for had the hottest model type girls there were. And that was all they would hire, nothing but the hottest of the hot. And the rumor was the all the girls there were succubi. urban myth has it that the sometimes on their deliveries, the client would disappear with out a trace but the persons home would always have one place there that would by full of brown sluge and pure shit.



Now Enji knew the real cause of the strange piles of brown sluge. The workers there were real succubi and they vored those clients, then crapped them out as turds. And that is just what the goddess deserved, they treated everyone like crap but how to do it, that was the question. But the oppotunety soon showed its self, when one saturday while the arents were out of the country the girls had partied hard the night before, and was sleeping it off. It was quiet in the house but that was quickly ended when surprisingly the girls were up before noon after a long night. Each of the girls wore the three skimpiest bikini's Enji had ever seen. Barely covering their nipple and cunts. Walking throu the kitchen to the back where the pool was. Making sure they wiggled and jiggled when they went by their step bro. And as if three of them wasn't enough they purposely called over their 5 stacked friends, who may have looked good but were complete bratty spoiled bitches. Who constantly would tease and fuck with him. While all of them were outside, he stayes in not wanting anything to do with them, until the eldest of the golden goddess came in to bother him.



"ay ugly Enji, me and the girls are getting hungry order us some pizza before we get our daddy to kick your ass out with your fugly whore of a mother."



she yelled at the male, giving him a evil glare



"thanks big bro..."



jenny said sarcasily as she walked off twisting her hips teasing mannar. Now Enji would take crap aimed at him, but when you threaten his mother or her happiness you've crossed the line. Sure he'd order them bitchies pizza, the last one they'll ever get



dialling the number for the hungry hunnies hotline. Hearing the phone ring a few times before someone answered. The most sexiest female voice he had ever heard picked up. After giving his order, the woman was about to hang up when Enji stopped her by saying two words.



"succi vore"



The woman paused for a second before she asked



"Where did you hear that word from"



She said in a tone that suggested that he shouldn't even know the words. He could feel the icy chill in her voice, and sentshivers down his spine. But there was no going back.



I heard it from a man who said your girls love large sized meals like human size to be exact."



he said gaining the intrest of lady



Hm..what kind of meal?"



She asked in a voice that sounded hungry



How does 8 sexy busty and well body female's sound"



He asked hoping she would take the bait



Hm.....sounds tasty, but it doesn't sound like you're offering up your self hon."



The woman replied sounding like she was happy, but upset bout him not being on the menu. But he couldn't let his self  fall prey to a succubi belly. He still have things he needed to do.



Nope, figured your girl would be quite full from those 8, thou I am willing to fill that other hunger for her."



He said only to hear laughter on the other end, which kind of upset him a bit



That was quite funny Enji, we shall see...the food will be there in 30-45 minutes.....bye bye"



And with that the phone goes click. Hanging up the phone he was freaked out by the way she was speakin. But if this was the way to keep his mother safe, then he had to do it.



40 minutes later



A knock came at the door and Enji got up to answer it by then the girls had gone up to jennipher's room. Opening the door he was greeted by the sight of the hottest girl he had seen, and strange thing was he knew. Her name was Nina Gaines and he knew her from back in his old high school days. she was the most popular girl there, and he had the biggest crush on her. but now seeing her again, she had manged to get even more hotter that she was. she was 5'10 with a amazing figure, one better than even Jennipher's with wavy brown curls. she was wearing a pink and black tight leather zip-up top that hugged her E-cup chest and showed off her toned midriff and a pink and black leather skirt that hugged her hips and bubble butt. he thought she was sexy as hell during high school but now she was breath taking. he stood staring ultra hard at Nina, mind completely frozen.  his sister were laughing up a storm at their brothers meltdown.



Meanwhile Nina rolled her eyes at the boys antics, recognizing Enji as one of her countless admirers from her past. clearing her throat hard she caught his attention



"hmmm....ah there we are, have a good time in la-la land did we?



she teased recieving a bashful blush from the boy in return



"Ssssorry It's just, you look like this girl from my high school days I had this ultra crush on"



Enji replied rubbing the back of his head. Nina smirked, at the fact that he didn't fully recognize her. deciding to have a little fun, she started to toy with him seeing as this was her last stop for the night anyway.



"Enji dear, that because I am from your old high school. Its me, Nina Gaines"



She said causing Enji's eyes to bug out. Enji didn't know what to do after hearing that that his high school crush was a succubi. seeing the poor boy failing she felt sorry for him. deep within her she suddenly began to feel a stiring hunger, she was ready for her meal.



"Well sir, here is your food and drinks that will be 38.50 please.......now where are my meals. Or are you on the menu, cutie."



she said licking her plump lips. Now while she always thought Enji was a sweet guy, she was hungry and sweet didn't beat it. Letting her in, he tryed to close the door as quietly that he could. He needed a way to get her to the girls, when it hit. Smirking at his smart plan, he led the pizza girl up the stairway and down the hallway

Stopping at a certain door. Jenny's. Pointing to the room and Nina gained an hungry look, reaching in to her pouch she pulled out a little device.



Signal jammer so no cop calling for them."



She said as she clicked the device on, before she walked in to her feast. Yummy..Walking in she quckly shut the door behind her. The girls in the room looked shocked by the sudden intrusion. Nina leaned against the door with her head down.

© Copyright 2012 kingpenz (zealmasters at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1906175-take-out-from-Hungry-hunnies-pizza