*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1905455-Legless-Quests
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Action/Adventure · #1905455
Legless still has much to learn.
Legless floated around the house like she usually did when a small moth flew by her face. She used her unnatural left arm to grab it, twirling the moth in - between her long, dry fingers. It twitched as she cleared her throat. "Don't disturb my pacing, flutters. The Creator is coming soon, and I want the place perfect.," Legless said. She released it out the nearest window and listened intently for the horses. Finally, the clatter of hooves could be heard in the distance. Legless smiled even wider than she usually did and hustled outside. Lady Dalhia greeted her, then stepped inside Legless's cozy, little shack. "I brought a food shipment, Legless.," Lady Dalhia said. Two guards presented a full chest of old sketches from the trunk of the carriage. "Now, let's get going. Prince Steven is awaiting at the castle for us, Legless."
© Copyright 2012 FreeWriter (animegirl009 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1905455-Legless-Quests