*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1889117-A-Not-So-Speedy-Recovery
by Duvall
Rated: E · Fiction · Other · #1889117
A Pokemon gets spoiled rotten and gains quite a bit of weight.
Night time; what time it was exactly, he wasn't too sure but he did know that it was far too late for him to be out and about in the woods all alone. Every sound and movement sent him into a fret and only put him faster on his way. He now regretted his useless attempt to catch a Pokémon that he wanted. For the past two months, Hollis had gone out every night for hours, hopelessly searching for a Pokemon that he found to be perfect. Too many Wurmples and Zigzagoons out there for him. Once, just once, he spotted a wonderful, adorable Vulpix but it ran off before he could even get close enough to get a good look at it. On his quick way home, he perked up as he heard a loud rustling sound to his left and he froze up immediately, not even moving enough to glance over. He heard the noise once more and it sounded distressed. He eased and looked to his left as slowly as he could as to not disturb whatever it is that might be watching him. The rustling didn't stop and, although obviously frightened, he was curious enough to begin taking light steps toward the source of the sound. The disturbance grew louder as he got closer and, as he drew in, he finally saw what it was! An adorable Poochyena that, by the looks of it, was worn out and tuckered from following him for a long way. The poor thing was dirty and too tired to go on, only making noise to try and grab his attention. The way it used caution while it moved showed it was likely hurt and it sounded sick as well. Hollis almost panicked while thinking of what to do for it. Somehow, with all the pacing and huffing, the idea to carry it home came to him for he didn't have any Pokéballs to catch it with. Even if it didn't want to stay with him, it at least needed a little place to stay for a while. He approached the Poochyena and he tried to crack a smile to calm himself and the canine. It calmed down considerably after he approached – it seemed that the Poochyena took an interesting liking in him. Before he could reach out and pick it up, the little canine jumped into his arms with ease and he was rather surprised. Perhaps the dog liked him more than he realized. He straightened up and continued on his short path home.

Hollis shambled in through his front door like a burly, drunken man, still very careful with his new Pokémon. Just as he entered his room, he looked down to the fox and saw it was asleep. An adorable sight. The dog was lain upon his bed and he knelt down to look at the Poochyena face to face. Cute, loving, and just plain sweet. Although, inside, he knew he'd be devastated when the time came that the Poochyena was all better and wanted to go, but, for the time being, he needed to focus on getting it back to health. Leaning in close enough to be face to face, he leaned in to poke his nose against the Pooch and, just as he did, it sneezed. The german shepherd's expression could only be described as the perfect straight face. After wiping off his face, he stood up and patted the little grey Pokémon on the head and told it that he'd be right back. The house was rather small but he preferred to call it cozy. Others might call it a shack. But for someone with a simplistic lifestyle and only one person to care for, that's all he needed. More money for other things, he always told himself. And more money he had, indeed. He didn't waste it on things but he didn't go light on them either. Still wiping off his face, he made his way into his small kitchen, grabbed a small basket-full of berries from his pantry, and quickly scuffled off back to his room. By the time he had gotten back, the cute, little thing had already curled up to Hollis's pillows and gotten comfortable. He couldn't hold back a small laugh and sat on his knees next to the bed. “Are you hungry, little guy?” He asked, making sure to keep his tone soft and loving to let the 'Yena know it was safe. The dog made the most adorable little noise and it squirmed around in place. Hollis reached into the basket of berries and pulled out two, placing one in front of the Poochyena and eating the other one. The little dog managed to get it down quickly and it nosed its way into the basket Hollis had sat down and began eating them on its own accord. “Aww, poor thing. Must be starving.” Hollis mumbled to himself as he reached for another berry. Unable to get to the berries with the adorable pup in the way, Hollis simply stroked up and down its back. These little berries would be good for getting its energy back and curing any minor sickness it may have had. Hollis really did love this little Poochyena and he'd be absolutely torn apart should the dog Pokémon decide it wanted to leave after its recovery. Hollis threw the thought away and gave his attention back to the Poochyena, stroking down its back all the way down to its fluffy tail. His train of thought left him and his mind was blank for a good amount of time while petting his new Pokémon and, by the time he back to reality, the dog had already eaten the entire basket of berries! “Huh?” He shook his head and looked over to see the canine sprawled out on its back with a full belly. “Awww, poor thing. Heh.” He whispers to himself as he climbs up on his bed and lies next to the canine. Leaning in next to the Pooch, he nuzzles at his Pokémon and he wraps an arm around it. “Don't worry buddy. This'll be a speedy recovery.” He chuckled and closed his eyes, slowly dozing off.

. . . . .

A little less than a week later and Hollis had definitely become attached to the Pokémon and it definitely showed. The Poochyena, lazing about on the couch, had gone a bit onto the heavy side. After a week of Hollis's tending him and pampering him, the little dog had become a little porker. While sitting down on its haunches, its little belly pooched out and was in danger of touching the ground. Other than that, there wasn't much difference on the Poochyena and Hollis failed to notice.. The dog barked and, immediately, Hollis was waiting for him hand and foot. The german shepherd spoiled this little Pokémon to death, giving it whatever it wanted when it demanded, carrying it everywhere, and even letting it sleep in his own bed. Hollis definitely loved his Pokémon and he wanted to prove it. After a stroll (for Hollis at least, the 'Yena was carried), the german shepherd hauled the Poochyena into his home and settled him down on his bed. “Are.. are you hungry, buddy?” He huffed, kneeling beside his couch. The Pokémon barked demandingly and Hollis flinched, afraid the little Pooch might bite him as it had before. The german shepherd stood up and quickly shuffled off to his kitchen and tried to find the berries he had picked just the day before. He made sure to pick quite a few in order to keep the Poochyena happy. He brought back a woven basket (bigger than the Pokémon itself!) full of ripe, round berries back to his living room for the expecting Poochyena. The lazing dog straightened itself up as Hollis entered and he excitedly thumped his tail against the couch and the german shepherd obediently set the basket next to the pup and he sat down on the other couch while the Pokémon stuck his head into the basket greedily and without haste. “Am I feeding him too much?” He finally wondered as the Pokémon made slurping noises as he messily ate the juicy berries. Hollis noted the dog's thickened haunches and softer, larger belly as he wondered. “Perhaps this is all just a part of him getting better. I hope.” He mumbled out loud. Hollis left to his room to get changed into his night clothes before he went off to sleep and, by the time he came back, the Pokémon had gorged itself on the entire week's worth of berries! “Ahh! You ate.. you ate them all!” Hollis was definitely surprised that it was even possible for the Poochyena to eat them all. It definitely showed up on the pup; the canine's belly was swollen and packed full and the canine whined and groaned in discomfort. “Aww, buddy, you should've known that you couldn't eat all of those..” Hollis remarked as he sat beside the pup. The german shepherd reached out and rubbed at the dog's belly to hopefully soothe it and it seemed to but, when Hollis tried to pull away, the dog snapped at him, angry with him for stopping. Scared of being bit again, he continued stroking, petting, and rubbing at the dog's belly for what seemed like forever until it had fallen asleep. “Oh thank goodness..” He whined, rubbing at his slightly sore arm. Just as Hollis stood up, the dark shook awake and squirmed around, barking angrily. “Oh oh oh.. I'm sorry.” He complained and picked up the heavy dog and carried him off to his own bed where it sprawled up took up more than enough space. Hollis cautiously climbed into his bed and relaxed. Before he could get to sleep, the heavy dog rolled over onto him and forced the air from his lungs. This Poochyena was heavy! But he was afraid of the possible consequences that would come back on him should he push the canine off of him so he slept through the night, struggling a bit to breathe.

. . . . .

A whole month and a half went by with Hollis tending to his Pokémon day in and day out. All this care seemed to have been doing wonders for the canine as it had evolved a little while before into a Mightyena. Not only did it grow in general, but it grew in plain mass. The Pokémon could no longer be considered 'chubby' or 'pudgy'. The Mightyena was downright fat and it knew it too. It's silverish belly sagged down, scant inches from the floor as it stood. When sitting down on plump, thickened haunches, it's belly smooshed against the ground like a large, furry sack full of soft dough. It wasn't necessarily too wobbly but rather firm but still giving and yielding to the touch. The canine's face had even shown signs of fattening, the cheeks around it's maw looking as though he had a mouth full of berries whether he had something in his mouth or not. Now, lazing about, the Pokémon had stayed long past its welcome and Hollis was now beginning to wish he hadn't been on the prowl for his own Pokémon. The obscenely overweight Mightyena was becoming more of a chaotic mess than a loving companion. So bossy and demanding, Hollis had literally no time for himself as all he could do was tend to his 'pet'. The Mightyena had taken over pretty much every aspect of Hollis's life and the german shepherd was too frightened to disobey the Mightyena. Not only was he afraid, but he would feel bad for abandoning the poor canine. Hollis felt obliged to help out the Pokémon during its time of need, although that time had likely been over for a while. While dazed and thinking, the Mightyena barked angrily at him while resting upon Hollis's worn-out couch that creaked under the Mightyena's burdening weight. The barking snapped Hollis awake and he approached the canine cautiously. “Y-y-yes? What do you n-need?” He asked timidly while the canine rolled over with a great struggle. The dog's massive gut let out a deep, low grumble, letting both Hollis and the Mightyena know it was hungry. “Oh.. you're hungry.. I should have known. I'll.. I'll find you something.” Hollis obediently set off into his kitchen and spent a good amount of time in there before bringing out a feast for the Mightyena. It seemed pleased, lolling its tongue from its maw as the smells filled the room. Hollis set the food right beside the canine and it rolled over with a grunt and the canine's massive gut smushed underneath him and his tail wagged lazily as he got excited to eat. The canine was a pathetic sight to see at times like this and Hollis set himself down on the smaller seat, not yet ruined by the obese Mightyena. “You, uhh, enjoy that.” He said, “And try not to make a..” He was cut off by the sound of a plate hitting the ground and all the food on it went on the floor. “..mess.” He sighed and just relaxed as the Pokémon ate its huge meal noisily.

A good while later, after the entire meal was finished and the Mightyena was stuffed as it could be, its usually doughy gut was swollen and firmer, looking almost sleek to the touch. All around the engorged Pokémon was food everywhere, smearing along its fur and the couch itself. The Mightyena made a low, angry growl and Hollis instantly knelt beside the lump of fat and fur, knowing exactly what it wanted. He reached up and began kneading and rubbing at the Pokémon's packed gut to soothe it. This, as usual, went on for a good while. “C'mon boy.. let's get to bed. You look tired and I know I am.” He said, patting the Pokémon on its thick side. The Mightyena looked to Hollis and heaved itself from its comfortable position and slowly eased itself on the ground. The german shepherd made his way to his own room, waiting for the Pokémon to follow and it did... slowly enough. The wide waddle of the Mightyena was a pitiful sight and its legs often bumped into its own gut. “C'mon slowpoke.” Hollis sighed and he walked into his room. His bed, similar to the couch, was beat up and slightly bowing inwards from the dog's weight always being in the middle. Finally making its way into Hollis's room, the panting Pokémon whined and nudged against the bed. He was far too big to try and get onto the bed alone. Hollis huffed and wrapped his arms around the Mightyena's wide middle while standing at his side and got a grip on the canine's flab-laden sides, straining and trying his hardest to lift the heavy Pokémon onto the bed. Finally, after minutes of struggle, he finally got the Mightyena up onto the bed and the Pokémon scooted itself lazily into the middle of the bed before he rolled over onto his back with his immense gut splayed out on top of the Mightyena, keeping the Pokémon literally pinned down by its own weight. Hollis settled onto the bed next to him and the Mightyena turned it's head and growled at him, forcing Hollis back “What's wrong? C-can I not sleep with you?” He whined and the Pokémon only glared at him. Hollis sighed and he leaned in next to the Mightyena, nuzzling at its great, soft belly before he turned away to go sleep in the living room. “I'll get him to leave. This week for sure..”

. . . . .

Another two months went by with the Pokémon growing bigger each passing day, Hollis could no longer be considered the owner of the Mightyena. Lying on Hollis's bed, now broken by the canine's massive, unreal weight, the Pokémon was spread out on its back with that gut, which alone weighed more than even almost two of Hollis, sagging down and taking up almost all the space between its now-useless, ridiculously wobbly legs and preventing it from any movement at all, save for a squirm to get an itch on its wide rear. The Pokémon's tail, trapped somewhere underneath pounds and pounds of blubber, likely devoured between two enormous rump cheeks, occasionally twitched. Its fat face, always stuffed with food, gave it a rather cute appearance, with its round cheeks practically trying to devour its maw. Every slight movement sent little ripples through its fattened body. The room was now devoted to the Mightyena's care and Hollis had no use for it now. The floor was flooded with trash and food. Hollis couldn't even see the carpet anymore when he went in there to feed the fat Pokémon. The Mightyena itself was also rather dirty as well, no longer able to get up for showers and its gluttonous acts often left it messy and covered with food. The rest of the house, however, was only relatively intact. Both couches were destroyed, and the walls were covered in scratches. Other than that, the home was fine. Hollis weakly went into his old room and was immediately hit with the stench of old food, trash, and sweaty dog. Hollis tried to fake a smile as he entered the room. The Pokémon lazily turned it's head, making the fat under its maw and around its neck bunch up and crease. The Mightyena barked a deep, low bark and Hollis flinched. “H-h-hey there, b-buddy. Are you.. are you doing alright in here?” Hollis asked, his voice cracking occasionally. The Mightyena just wriggled, sending little waves through the molasses-filled bag that was its gut. Hollis just figured it was hungry – it always was.

. . . . .

Things went like this for months and months with Hollis becoming less and less of his own person, and more and more of the Pokémon's servant. The Mightyena only got bigger and bigger, soon enough outgrowing its bed. Eventually, the Mightyena began to force Hollis to obey his sexual commands as well, pleasing it as the Pokémon was no longer able to mate nor satisfy itself. Hollis pretty much couldn't think for himself and could only truly obey the Mightyena's commands and respect its orders. No one, not friend nor family, had heard from Hollis again.


Nec tibi deliciae tuae.
© Copyright 2012 Duvall (keori at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1889117-A-Not-So-Speedy-Recovery