*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1887511-Gotta-Be-You-3
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Short Story · Emotional · #1887511
Another one!
The pain was increasing. It felt as if someone was stabbing me in the gut over and over again. I looked over at the clock, it was only 4:30 AM. I decided to lay for a few more minutes. The pain increased every second, and it quickly became unbearable. I had started my period and woke up due to cramps. I looked over at my boyfriend who was sleeping soundlessly. How was I supposed to leave the room without waking him? My stomach let out another punch, and I knew there was no way I could stay any longer. I pushed my feet off to the ground and began to tiptoe across the room. What I had failed to remember was that Harry;s cat Molly loved to leave her toys on the floor. I pressed my foot down, and a loud squeak arose from the small stuffed mouse.

"Mmmm?" Harry moaned, "Anna?" I reluctantly moved to where Harry laid. "Sorry Baby, go back to sleep." I kissed his forhead. "Not without you." Harry pulled me ontop of him. I smiled and kissed him softly, and felt his hands rise up to my stomach. His cold fingers felt like knives running my abdomen, and I winced pulling his fingers off. "You alright?" His English accent sang in my ears. "Yes I'm fine. Just period cramps, nothing you need to worry about." I rubbed his chest. At that, he laid me on the bed, and went to his drawer. He slipped on a pair of blue jeans, and a frost white t-shirt. "Now I don't want you to leave this room. Understand?" He said as he kissed my hair. "Where are you going?" I whispered, grasping his wrist. "I'll be back don't worry." He kissed my forehead and said "Don't move." Before he left.

15 minutes later I heard the front door open, and footsteps walking up to our bedroom. Harry walked in with to small bags in each of his abnormally large hands. "Babe.." I whispered. He sat next to me, "How's your stomach?" "It still hurts." I frowned. "This should help." Harry pulled out a waterbottle, IB-Profin, and handed it to me. I quickly took two pills and swallowed them. "Thank you Baby, but you didn't have -" Harry cut me off, "Shh, put this on your stomach." He took out a heating pad, plugged it in, and placed it on my stomach. "I also got you some pads and tampons because I didn't know which one you used." His cheeks turned bright red. I grasped his hand, and pulled him towards me. "You don't know how much this means to me.." I trailed off as his warm lips brushed against mine once. I hated when he teased me. I smiled and kissed his bottom lip only; I heard a groan escape his lips. He also hated when I teased him. We finally kissed for what seemed like forever. I pulled away, "Babe come on, you have work tomorrow. You have to sleep." Harry grinned and pecked my lips once more.

He pulled off his shirt and jeans, leaving him in his boxers. He slid in behind me and kissed my shoulder. "You tell me if you need anything else okay?" His warms lips whispered against my skin. I nodded. 5 minutes later, I still couldn't sleep. "Harry?" I said softly. "Hmm?" I could tell he was groggy. "Sing to me?" I heard him smile, as he began to sing the words to my favorite song, "Of all the money that e'er I had, I've spent it in good company, and all the harm that e'er I've done, alas it was to none but me, and all I've done for want of width, to memory now I can't recall, so fill to me the parting glass, good night and joy be with you all...{i/}"
© Copyright 2012 LoveStory32 (itsallgood123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1887511-Gotta-Be-You-3