*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1887158-Taztastic-Adventures
Rated: E · Short Story · Animal · #1887158
Taztastic is a short story based on my dog taz. This is my first Story on writing.com.
This Story is about a curious little pup named Taz. He loves adventures and playing games, but mostly he likes meeting new dogs! Jion Taz on one of his epic adventures to......The Zoo!
Taz had just woken up. He saw his family getting into the car. "Well, where are we going today?" Taz asked himself, he hopped in the the back of the van, where no one would see him and off they went. Taz fell alseep after awhile, And when he woke up, his family was getting out of the van, He jumped up into the seat and slid out the door, without being noticed. Taz heard a bunch of weird noises. He walked up to the main gate, he looked up and saw the word Zoo in big letters. "What;s a zoo?" He asked hisself. He walked in, he looked to his left and there was an animal a million times his size! It had a long nose and a tail, and really big toe nails.
© Copyright 2012 starnight (starnight13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1887158-Taztastic-Adventures