*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1884916-What-to-do
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Other · Emotional · #1884916
Figuring it out.
So I thought I was about to lay down and go to sleep. HA!! After being sick for two days, working and taking this lovely medicine. Here I am wide awake needing to vent. Needing to express myself and my notebook wasn't cutting it for some reason. It was like it was just there. It wouldn't flow. So who gets up and tries to "write it out"? This chick (: Gotta love it.


Well, work has been an adventure the past two weeks. A lot of people have been showing their "true colors" and what do you do when you see it? You take note and handle them accordingly. Found out that there are some changes coming down the line and guess what? People don't like change. Nothing we can do about it because none of us are the boss. So suck it up and deal with it.

When do you get to the point that you stop going above and beyond when you see it's not being appreciated? Do you let it be known that you are not going to "go there" anymore? Or do you just let it ride and hope that the person(s) notice?

I've learned in life that there isn't much you can do about certain situations. But you never give up hope. You always keep going. Do the right thing even when it hurts.

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change
Courage to change the things that I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.
© Copyright 2012 Hisnaturalhigh (hisnaturalhigh at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1884916-What-to-do