*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1882087-Visiting-Jill
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #1882087
He looked both ways down the corridor and then walked toward Jill’s apartment.
.
Visiting Jill


By: Bikerider




Todd stepped off the elevator and ran his hands through his dark, wavy hair. He looked both ways down the corridor and then walked toward Jill's apartment. He knew the way, had been here many times before. But never like this.

This time he was alone.

A thin smile cut across his face as he thought about the last few months and the way he and Jill had been flirting with each other. It was innocent at first; it had to be, because Jill's husband was jealous and possessive. The suggestive remarks had been fun, and Jill seemed to enjoy his attention. He couldn't remember exactly when it had all turned serious, when the flirting took on a serious tone, when their eye contact became intense and full of heat—and promise. They had both felt the change, and it was Jill who suggested that they meet at the park during lunch one day, telling him they needed to discuss, what is happening, as she had phrased it.

So they met. He thought Jill was going to tell him it had to stop, the flirting was becoming something more, that it was getting out of control. But when they met at the park Jill suggested that they sit on the blanket she brought. They spread the blanket in the shade of a massive oak tree and Todd watched as Jill lowered herself onto the ground. Her short skirt rose up high on her smooth thighs and she made no attempt to pull the hem lower. She smiled when she saw Todd's eyes taking in the view.

They talked for a while, but nothing was said about the flirting, or that it was a problem. Instead, Jill reminded Todd that her husband went out of town on business quite often. Todd nodded, remembering how often Jake complained about the sudden travel his job required. Andt then Jill stroked his cheek and smiled. It was the first time they had actually touched. Todd put his hand, palm down, on her soft thigh and leaned in and kissed her full lips. Instead of pulling back, Jill put her hand behind Todd's head and pulled him hard against her. She moaned when he slipped his tongue between her parted lips.

"I hope that's a promise of things to come," he said as their lips separated, his eyes searching hers.

"That depends on you as much as it does on me," she whispered.

"I know this is wrong," his eyes moved to her lips, still warm and swollen from their kiss. "We shouldn't even be talking like this. We..."

"...Have you ever thought that the reason it's so hot is because we shouldn't be doing this?" She leaned in and kissed him again. "Maybe we just like the excitement."

After their meeting at the park, Todd began to fill with guilt. He told himself that he couldn't continue this...this...whatever it was that was happening between them. It had to stop before it was too late to turn back. He promised himself; no more flirting, no more meetings with Jill, and definitely no more kissing. But the kiss had burned in his mind for days afterward, overpowering the guilt. And now, as he to her apartment door, the memory of the kiss began to burn in his soul.

***


Jill's call that afternoon had surprised him. It was the first time she had ever called him, and she quickly got around to the reason for the call.

"Jake was unexpectedly called out of town," her husky voice was conspiratorial. "I'll be all by myself tonight. He won't be home until tomorrow."

Todd thought it was just Jill's way of flirting again, teasing him, giving him something to think about. At first he wanted to tell her to stop, no more of this. But then he decided to go along with the game he thought she was playing. "Maybe I should come over and stay with you," he said teasingly. "I wouldn't want you to be scared."

"I was hoping you'd say that." Silence. Todd could hear her breathing in the phone. He didn't know what to say.

Is she serious, or is she just playing...flirting again? he wondered.

Not knowing what to say, he settled on, "What would we do if I came over?" He felt like a jerk as soon as the words were out.

"I'm sure we'll find something to while away the time." This time it was unmistakable, she was serious.

He hesitated, his mind reeling with the possibilities, and the consequences. He told himself he was only calling her bluff, teasing her, he'd scare her into backing off. "If you're really serious, I'd love to. What time?"

She answered without hesitation. "I'm really serious," she said with a hint of impatience. "How about 7:00 tonight? "

"I'll be there."

"I'll be waiting." She hung up.

Todd stood there looking at the phone in his hand as if it could tell him more. "What the hell?" he mumbled. "I better call her back and tell her I was just kidding."

But then he felt the wanton desire bubbling to the top of the mixture of guilt and longing churning in his stomach. The kiss in the park sizzled in his mind. He saw her denim-blue eyes, the feeling of the smooth flesh of her thighs, her breasts pressing against the fabric of her blouse. In spite of all his internal arguments about right and wrong, he knew he would go.

I'll be waiting. Her words filled his thoughts for the rest of the day. "Jake will never know," he told himself.

Now, as he approached the apartment door, he was nervous, he looked over his shoulder to see if anyone else was in the long corridor, he worried that someone would see him and recognize him; someone who might tell Jake. He took a deep breath and stopped, the door to apartment 207 just inches from his face.



He ran his tongue over his dry lips, pulled the material of his shirt away from his damp skin, quietly cleared his throat. His hand trembled as he reached up to knock, but hesitated and looked around again. His slender, manicured fingers slid through his black hair, smoothing it. He willed himself to stop shaking, then discreetly tapped three times on the door; to his anxious ears it sounded like gun shots. He hunched his shoulders and looked around, expecting people to come out of their apartments to see what all the noise was about.

"Todd?" Her muffled voice coming through the door settled over him like a billowing sheet. He loved her southern drawl.

"Yes, it's me," he said into the crack by the door jamb, hoping the sound would find its way into her apartment. .

"It's unlocked, come on in."

Todd swallowed hard, drew in a breath and turned the door knob. He stepped onto the soft carpet and gingerly closed the door behind him, waiting until he heard the click of the lock before he moved. He didn't want Jake to come home unexpectedly and walk in without the warning noise of a key turning in the lock. Todd had been Jake's best man, how would he explain his being here. Pushing up on his toes to his full six foot four height, he called out softly.

"Jill, where are you?" He had been here many times before, with Jake. They'd watch football together, their voices rising when the home team scored. There would be none of that tonight, he knew. Instead of the television, soft music played from hidden speakers. Instead of being lit by lamps, candles flickered from every corner, the smell of wax filled the air. He felt like a sranger, like it was the first time he had ever been here.

He called out again, a bit louder this time. "Jill?"

"I'm getting dressed, Todd. I'll be right out." He stiffened at the sound of her voice—the way she said his name. Todd was seated on the sofa, his hand nervously running through his hair, when suddenly the whisper of stockings drew his eyes to the half-open bedroom door. He saw a shadow move along the wall, then gasped when he saw her cross the room. She stood at her dresser, her back to him, and brushed her long, silken hair; the color of polished cherry wood.

I wonder if she left the door open on purpose. He couldn't stop looking at her.

Her black thong was hidden between her firm cheeks; her shapely legs were clad in black silk stockings. He had never seen Jill in heels before, but he liked her this way. Todd's eye's absorbed Jill's body from the 'whale tail' of her thong to her blue eyes.

"Her eyes?" The thought was fleeting.



Their eye's met in the mirror. The hair brush still half hidden in her thick, dark tendrils, her mouth frozen in a tentative smile. She didn't move—not even when she saw Todd stand, saw the prominent bulge in his pants. Their eyes remained locked in the mirror as Todd walked into the bedroom; the swooshing of his shoes on the carpet suddenly loud. She didn't move when he walked up behind her and pressed himself against her. Instead of moving away from him, telling him to stop, complaining that she had to remain faithful to her husband, she pressed back against him and sucked in a deep breath.

Todd's hands slid around and cupped her firm breasts, squeezed her erect, rubbery nipples.

"Mmm," Jill moaned. She leaned her head back against his chest and let her eyelids flutter closed.

"Your hair smells clean, it's nice," Todd said, as he brushed fine, wispy strands off her neck. Jill responded with more pressure against his hips. Todd let his lips float across the moist skin of her neck and shoulders, engrossed in the scent of lilacs. Reaching behind her, and having no idea how his engorged shaft had gotten loose, she rubbed Todd's foreskin back and forth over the slippery head. She felt herself becoming wet.

Jill pulled away coyly, smiling seductively at him, and walked into the adjoining bathroom. She picked up a bottle of mouthwash and poured some in a glass, then swished it around in her mouth before spitting it out in to the sink.

"Your breath is fine," he said as he followed her into the well-lit bathroom.

"Oh, it's not that. The mouthwash has mint in it."

"Yeah, I know, but..."

"..."The mint is cool...well, you'll see." She smiled and turned to him.

Their lips met again, not gently like at the park; now there was a heated urgency in the kiss. He reached one hand down behind her, his fingers kneading the flesh of her ass. With the other he squeezed her breast, pinching her pebbled nipple, feeling her moan against his mouth.

Jill dropped down to her knees and reached up for him, stroking him slowly before placing his throbbing member in her mouth. As her head moved back and forth over him, she raised her eyes and took in the pleasure on his face.

"Umm, that feels nice," he whispered.

"It's the cool mint in the mouthwash." Her words were muffled by his girth, but he understood and smiled.

She felt him tense, then his hands were reaching for her shoulders, tugging her away. He fell out of her mouth. "Not yet," he said. "I want much more than that."

She stood and pressed herself against him, feeling his warm flesh against hers. "What else do you want?" She waited, smiling, her eyes smoky.

Todd slowly kissed her neck, her shoulders, down the curve of her breast, moving slowly downward until his knees rested on the cold, tile floor. He looked up between her firm breasts and said. "I want this." He reached between her legs and parted her lips, then slid his tongue along her clit. Her hands twisted in his hair as his tongue probed deeper into her.

Wet sounds filled the small bathroom as he tasted her, felt her nectar coat his chin. He didn't stop until he felt her hands in his hair, tugging him up. Before he stopped he gazed up at her and saw her mouth, slightly open, her breathing ragged.

"You are good at that, Todd," she said breathlessly.

Jill looked at the mirror and tilted her head, a thoughtful look sliding onto her face. "Let's do it in here," she moved into the walk-in shower and pressed herself against the moist, tile wall.

Todd looked at her, followed her gaze to the mirror, then understood. He smiled and moved in front of her, his eyes turning to their reflection a few feet away.

"You are beautiful," he whispered in her ear as he pushed himself against her. "Look into the mirror," he said, his voice husky. "I want to see your face when I take you."

Jill turned, saw their reflection, and leaned back further. She spread her legs and offered herself to him. Todd moved between her warm thighs, his hardness pushing against the soft flesh of her legs. Instinctively, she put her feet on the opposite wall.

Warm water cascaded over their naked bodies as their lips met again. Jill leaned her head back, breaking the kiss. "Oops, I hit the shower handle."

"Leave it, I don't want to stop." Todd pressed himself against her harder, pressing her to the wall.

She felt him, hard, against her wet center and reached for him. "Please, Todd, I want to feel you inside me." With her breasts heaving, and the scented petals of her loin vulnerable to him, she waited.

"No," he whispered, his voice turning forceful. "Let me find you."

Placing his hand between them he felt for her, his fingers sliding along her warm, wet, entrance. She was hot and ready for him, he guided his rigid length into her. Her gasps told him he had found the place. He felt her tighten around him and he eased back gently, then pressed forward again, felt her resistance ease, pushed into her in one long stroke. He reveled in her warm, soft wetness, and he felt her desire build. She reached around and drew her painted nails across his back and pulled him to her.

"Please. I've wanted this for so long. You feel so good." She pressed her cheek into his shoulder.

Water dripped from their hair, down their bodies, splashing between them.

Todd felt her shudder as his swollen, velvet tip reached into her core. Jill's crimson nails slid across his wet back as his manipulations freed her tension and her essence spewed forth. He felt her elixir wash over him and he felt her slippery juice coat him. Todd's thrusts quickened, his body tensed, he leaned into her. Like a coil, his release sprang--glazing her petals with the warm thickness of his ecstasy.

Still holding Jill against the wet tile wall, water dripping from their heaving bodies, Todd fell out of her. She instinctively reached for him, but stiffened when she heard the sound of a door opening, then clicking shut. Their breathing halted, cocking their heads they listened as someone called out.

"Jill, honey, are you home?"

Her nails dug into Todd's back, her words brushed past Todd's ears.

"Oh hell, it's your brother."



*****








2nd Place winner, Taboo Temptations Contest, Round 32.





W/C 2569











© Copyright 2012 Bikerider (bikerider at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1882087-Visiting-Jill