*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1878905-Prelude-2
by Dave
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1878905
To set the main story, of which I am currently writing. 2nd choice of 3. Please see others
Prelude 2


And so the land was purged of the sinners, bathed in fire and struck down by the very heavens themselves. The decadent cities they had built were obliterated, swallowed whole by the land itself, along with those foolish enough to deny the teachings of the Antecedents, those who came before. We then marched the land, purifying it from more of those demons. Among us, those weak and unworthy were cast out, and those strong and faithful lived.

And as the very last of those advocates of evil were destroyed, the World given to us settled, and so we began to rebuild our temples of worship to our divine leaders. But some of those sinners survived, and began to rebuild those spires of wickedness. But this was prophesised, as it had also been foreseen that the Holy Antecedents would once more walk this World, and that we shall ascend to the planes of higher existence, free from the malevolence and sin of the immoral ones below, and we shall watch as they once more burned, the land finally cleansed.



Teachings of Divinity
Some guy
some page
some year
© Copyright 2012 Dave (davoa at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1878905-Prelude-2