*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1878701-Marmmer-Chapter-1
by Ashley
Rated: E · Fiction · Fanfiction · #1878701
Marmmer love story
This is a Hunger Games fan fiction love story of Glimmer and Marvel from Glimmers POV.
         My eyes opened slowly. Sweet sunlight was pouring in from the large window beside my bed. I smiled and shut my eyes, wanting to go back to my wonderful dream. Then I sat up with a start and looked at the clock. It was 11:00! I was supposed to meet Marvel at 10:45! I jumped out of bed and got myself ready, making sure to curl my hair and put on a little bit of makeup. I ran out the door, grabbing my sword in case we hunted.
         It took me awhile to run through town, but when I finally got to the meadow, I didn't see Marvel. I stopped and looked around, my heart sinking. "Whatcha doin hot shot?" I heard someone whisper behind me. I whirled around and smiled.
         "Marvel!" I screeched, wrapping him in a huge hug. We stood like that for awhile. I never wanted to let go. I gave him a big kiss and stepped away. "It's almost reaping day." I whispered.
         "Sh. Lets not talk about that right now." Marvel put a finger to my lips. I grabbed his finger and held his hand, swinging it around.
         "I really think I'm going to get pic-" Marvel stopped me with a kiss. I held him for awhile. Then we walked farther into the meadow, putting our heads together and clasping each others hands. "I love you." I whispered
Hope you like it!
© Copyright 2012 Ashley (all_things_hg at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1878701-Marmmer-Chapter-1