*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1875252-one-hell-of-a-night-mare
by Lorna
Rated: · Other · Ghost · #1875252
story, about a girl having a night mare but comes true..
Sleeping heavily in the big double red blankets as the shade of dark love, tossing and turning back and forward through the gloomy rainy night. I start to dream…Claire,Morgan,Jack and Andy who were all my dear friends, with big bright smiles on there face’s. This dream was like opening a dark deep black book filled with all my fears I dare to approach. It all started with us all scattered in one room far a part and lights flickering on and off, witch played tricks with our small creative minds. I thought I seen a solid structured man standing right in front of me, I was terrified to blink for the figure to be in my face. Screaming coming from all corners of the room; Claire in one corner, Morgan, Jack and also Andy in the other Three corners. I was scared to move from the cold stoned floor with my back leaning against a hard brick wall, scared to move, scared to speak I had no intention of leaving the floor.


One hand came forward to lend me some help to get up, I put my mindless head side ways to squint my eyes up to see who the person was, but I was afraid! It could have been the man I saw earlier. I closed my eyes tight shut and jumped forward for the hand and just then a voice said are you okay? Its Claire!. I never knew to believe this voice but I had to, I just wished I could see in this dark dungeon. I had nothing to go by but the voice, we gathered the others in the dark and it seemed they knew what was happening but I never, what’s going on?! I asked with my head held high squinting my eyes up to see in to there eyes. I grabbed Morgan and Claries hand before they wondered off in to the distance. “ we are in an other dimension, we are trying to find are way out!” said Morgan taking her time with her words. “how can we be in an other dimension?” I said in a confused tone to my voice. “how can you not remember?, we were being silly went in to an old mental hospital at night, and we ran around wild and when we went to go back out the door it was locked!!” “ we also smashed the door open and it lead to a new hallway ” said jack in a deep tone to his voice. “ we were so certain that lead back out side, the hole place seems to never end!” said Andy. “so.. Now weird things are happening right?” I asked as shivers went down my spine. All my friends looked at me and said yes, they showed me injuries they had been given by these weird, strange things. The aim of the game is to get out of here I thought nothing less to think about or do, just to escape from this dark hospital.



None of us had food or water, it seemed like we were in here for days and it had been night for a long time!, But I guess life just pauses when your in one hell of a night mare. We were walking very slowly down the long cold hall, in till we all jumped basically out are own skin!. We seen a dark and white lady running across the hall from us. We were not alone that was for sure, we all looked at each other in a astonishment and ran after this girl, she was in a the corner sitting down rocking back and forward. Who are you we all said in a polite voice and reach out to help her but when she looked up, to our surpise, it was horrible her face was fuzzy she had no eyes ,no mouth, she could run and make a loud noise what could burst your ears. We all hide for cover when the girl got on her feet and made that horrific noise she leaped forward to Claire like a frog and fog came over there body’s and WOOSH! Claire had disappeared. Loud noises were coming from the hall ways and tears came running down all our faces. Emotion was in the room and surrounding are hearts, but we had to move on. Jack, Morgan, Andy and also my self had to find away out now.


!!We were all shaken by Claries disappearance and were finding things very difficult. I hardly even understood why this was happening to us. It was the worst feeling ever just getting lost in a big shopping mall.. But this took it to a hole new level. Spiders, rats, and the cold chill in the air and also the horrible smell of dead people, in other words the spirits what surrounded us smelt revolting. Every corner you turned you felt you were being watched!, fuzzy figures in every dark door way, googly eyes all over the walls there was no were to hide, we could tell we were not wanted. I wished this dream could end, one pinch to the arm to wake up is all it took, but after pinching my self closing my eyes so many times over and over it never worked.




We were tip toeing through different rooms,and many were small and some were very large. As we approached the last door on the right at the end of an other hallway. We seen a man wearing a glowing white hospital gown, the same as the girl who took Claire away. I knew that could have been that figure I seen at the start were he stood and looked at me. Our faces at this point looked the same as they were when we seen the girl, we followed the tall man in to the room and he lay there on a silver bed. Forgetting what happened to Claire we went over to the strange man, and asked who he was. Jack was terrified at this point and Andy looked calm is ever like he had done this so many times before. Morgan and my self were still standing over by the door and keeping clear of the man. This time the mysterious man spoke a single word “death”. Jack and Andy were ready to fight this strange human as the man got up from his bed. Ones again this human had no face like someone rubbed it out. The man walked right past the two boys and walked towards the door, me and Morgan were scared! No other words to explain are fear. The man looked at Morgan and touched her shoulder, she jumped and started to cry and mumbled many words. Her words were hard to make out and I couldn’t tell what she was saying, I was scared for her and never knew what to say. The second I turned my head to look at jack and Andy, Morgan’s mumbles had stopped and I felt no human presents beside me. I turned to look at her and she had gone, It was like the ghost the SPIRITS were taking the weakest person every time. I knew I could be next or it could be Jack, as we were both as terrified as each other.


Three of us were left one girl and two strong boys. I just wanted to leave or die by now, I had no hope, no fate. I was hungry, thirsty! I wanted to go home. We kept on going down the horrific smelling hallways and went through many rooms. We were all getting tired and going insane, We had not seen day light for days and our heart beat’s was getting slower each waken moment, we had to fall asleep. !!We found a small room and decided to physically fall down and sleep, after a few hours of sleeping we woke to be wearing hospital gowns and white tags around are wrist’s, saying “for the mentally ill, Richard king hospital”. We were not mentally ill, we were just fine with a few crazy thoughts, well who wouldn’t have some crazy thoughts when your stuck trying to find your way out a CRAZY HOSPITAL. We all just looked at each other with are dark droopy eye lids and started to shake like an old woman. We all knew by now there was not humans with us but ether horrible, nasty demons, or just unsettled human souls left behind to rot. Out side the room we were contained in the noises were getting louder and closer each second. They were out to get us, find us, hunt us. But we were not going down with out a fight.









Andy and Jack were getting weaker and I was exhausted but a little better after our sleep we had, even if it was on a cold stone floor. We decided to leave the room and return back on are tracks to find are way out. We had cuts on are body’s everywhere and also bruises. We were in desperate need of plasters and cotton to clear away the blood, but we had to keep on moving with shooting excruciating pain going through our body’s. We turned many corners and walked in to old wheel chairs and rusty silver beds, we swear they move them self’s. It felt like we had been down the same horrible hallways about a hundred times, we were not getting anywhere soon enough. “Look!” said Jack pointing to a strange room.“what’s that?, a table?.” I said. “Oh my god, its Claire and Morgan!” Said Andy very loudly. We started to have hope again as soon as we found them, but they were not alone. They had the white hospital gowns on like us, and there eyes looked so puffy and red. They were sitting at an old , brown table beside each other, in front of them where the strange man, and strange girl. Who had no face. The lights at this point were still flickering on and of, I hoped they never went off fully. Andy started to speak but just then Claire, Morgan and the two different people brought there head around to look at us. It felt like they were looking straight through your body, it did not feel good. My worst night mare happened the lights went out!, I grabbed on to Andy and Jack, and We never moved a muscle. There was loud screaming and we heard the table getting flung across the room, I couldn’t see anything the place was pitch black, I never knew what to do. Andy and Jack Suddenly let go of my hand ever so quick.




The lights suddenly Come back on, and my eyes take a second or two to adjust to the light. The room was empty. no one was there, I was all by my self. A smell hovered over the room and made me sick, I ran towards the corner of the room and threw up by the table what got thrown across the floor. My face was white and I crouched down to the floor, tears started coming down my face like a fast flowing river. I had never felt so ill and sad before, all I could think about was my family and how happy they made me. I gradually got my self to get up, and walk towards the massive door. As I walked every single step, I heard more noises and things getting thrown about in every room. When I got one step away from the door, I blinked twice. On my third blink I jumped back in fear and in pain, Morgan,Claire,Andy, and Jack were standing there with there mouths wide open and with blood dripping from there eyes. I Screamed with the last breath I had, and shut my eyes and hoped everything will be all over.










I opened my eyes and there I was in my room, my own house. I was so happy, that the night mare had stopped. I was glad I got away. My Mind was filled with so many images of Morgan,Claire,Jack and also Andy From the night mare, and I started to cry. Why am I crying to my self it was only a silly dream. I got up from my bed and changed my self out the sweaty outfit I had on and cleaned my self up. I ran down my long narrow stairs and jumped at the last minute for a hug from my Mum and Dad. “Did you not hear dear?” said my mum looking very sad.“ hear what? I just woke up.” I said with a big smile on my face, being happy to see them again. “Claire,Jack,Andy And Morgan disappeared last night, and never came back, there parents declared them missing.” I stared my mum out with my bright blue eyes, and feared the most. Thinking the dream could have been true.



I run out the door, with my heart beating really fast. My mum couldn’t even stop me. I walked down the black pebbled path, Through the bright green forest, and out back on to the street. I imagined what the hospital looked like in my head, trying to figure out were this disserted Place was. In my dream I only seen what was in side, I never wanted to remember the awful hall ways but I had to relive this in my mind. I got out my dream, just in the nick of time. But my friends got lost with in there’s, I knew we all must have been dreaming the same one, all at the same time. I phoned my mum for more information on what happened last night and asking where I was?, my mum replied back saying I came back at midnight and how she shouted at me for being late. I told her about the dream, but she thought it was nonsense like all mums would. It was strange how I couldn’t remember what I done last night. I was still walking a long the path and thinking with my head down, in till I went through more trees and in front of me stood a massive building, on the side on the ground covered in mud was words what said “ For the mentally ill, Richard king hospital” I then remembered the white tags we had around are wrist and I started to run towards the building looking for an entrance. I found a door what had been locked but the key was under a plant pot near by, I unlocked the door slowly and attempted to walk in. I took one large breath and walked the halls I walked in my dream last night. I couldn’t remember being here at all it seemed all brand new to me in real life, why would we even go to a place like this for fun. Since I went in the day time, I could see and describe what the halls looked like and also the rooms. They were dark blue and wallpaper was half tarred of walls and doors were dark brown and the floor was tiled with a very symmetrical design. There was nothing in any of the rooms to say that anyone could have been here, apart from a heavy breeze all ways behind me, with a strange noise, it was hard to explain. It was like crying cats in there dying pain. There was nothing more I could do, there was no advance of people here. I had to just leave, and leave my friends stuck In there very own dimension or one hell of a night mare.

© Copyright 2012 Lorna (panda123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1875252-one-hell-of-a-night-mare