*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1866772-Girl-of-my-Dreams
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by drw
Rated: 13+ · Monologue · Satire · #1866772
Short description of one of my typical types of dream.
Girl of my Dreams

A girl is here as if from nowhere. She looks into my eyes and smiles as I begin talking to her. She is so pretty and couldn't be any more perfect for me. I know right away that I love her and I can sense she feels the same way to. This girl is the one. She is now lying next to me on the bed. I tell her I must go to the bathroom as I need to freshen up. I will be right back, I promise.

I hurry to the bathroom and once in there I struggle with the door lock trying to secure my privacy. I surge toward the toiled bowl with a wild stream of urine that whips around as I fight to bring it under control. I am imbued by a buldging bladder full of water swoshing about in my lower abdomen. The pressure produces a solid white jet of hot liquid as it bursts from the tiny aperture in the tip of my Penis. I continuously urinate like this for a good five minutes. I think to myself I have never peed for so long before in my entire life and yet there is still more to come. I look up at the wall ahead thinking this really has to finish soon. I need to get back to that girl, she is waiting for me. I continue to urinate on and on. Fifteen to twenty minutes have passed maybe longer its hard to tell. I stand there legs astride with my teeth clenched, waiting.

The girl has long gone now. This is just a dream about me desperately needing a piss.

© Copyright 2012 drw (deanwalsh at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1866772-Girl-of-my-Dreams