*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/186644-Storm-pt1
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Romance/Love · #186644
Jennifer's running late
i have loosely based this on my fav movie this is set in 1960 and if you know your history or your movies, you might recognize it

STORM

part 1


Jennifer rolled over in her sleep. But the pain in her arm woke her up and she glanced at the clock. It was 10:30 and she was supposed to be at the dock at 10.

"SHIT!!!" she yelled as she tossed the covers off and ran downstairs. As she entered the kitchen she saw that Robert and Paul were sitting at the table drinking coffee.

As she grabbed a drink and hurried back upstairs to get dressed she heard Robert call out calmly "You're late" and sip some more of his coffee.

"I know!!!" she shouted over her shoulder. Damn them. They didn't have to be at the docks until noon. Her dad was going to kill her. She couldn't possibly get there before 11. She pulled her shoulder-length brown hair into a ponytail,threw on some shorts and a Tshirt, ran back downstairs and headed out the door.

Since it was Saturday, the Miami streets were buzzing with commotion. Yet somehow she managed to make it to the docks without being run over. She quickly scanned the marina for her boat, The Eye of the Wind, found it, and approached. It was from this boat that he was watching her.

Dopeychick


© Copyright 2001 illicit angel (dopeychick at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/186644-Storm-pt1