*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1865858-I-was-the-one-who-was-captured
Rated: E · Other · Friendship · #1865858
It's about the 3 friends who went into battle and what happened after the battle...
She flies away, he became the hero, and I... I was the one who was captured. For I am too brave to turn tail and run, yet too much of a coward to fight. All of us are alone....

She who flew away regrets. She regrets that she could not save her friend. She regrets that she did not fight alongside the hero. She could never look them in the eyes again, even if she had the chance. The hero is drowning in fake smiles and fake friendships of those who only wish to be close to the hero, not who he was before. She who was captured sits and waits behind these bars of loneliness... waiting for the hero to come and save her. But the hero has forgotten and fallen in love with another. She who was captured knows this. Still she sits... Still she waits... Loyally waiting for the hero who has forgotten...

</3...Loyally waiting for the hero who will never come to save her...</3
© Copyright 2012 Silent Robin (tokei at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1865858-I-was-the-one-who-was-captured