*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1865606-Ill-Never-Leave
Rated: · Other · Other · #1865606
Not a poem, just what I was feeling.
I'll never leave, I have no reason to. We're weirdly perfect for each other.
We show our love for eachother in the most disfunctional way possible.
We both go through the biggest pile of life’s bullshit, and yet we still find our way to each other.
But things get ugly when we’re both frustrated, and can’t put into words what it is that we feel, so we end up unintentionally pushing each other away.
Funny thing is that he needs me, as much as I need him, and we constantly cry about how much pain we’re causing each other, we just don’t know how to be “good” significant others.
But regardless of how good or bad it is, we have this hold on each other’s hearts, that neither of us is willing to let go yet, even though the weight of the world is trying to pull us apart.
He's mine and I'll always be his. That'll never change.
© Copyright 2012 ElianaGee (elianagee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1865606-Ill-Never-Leave