*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1855986-Look-up-and-smile-
by ~A
Rated: E · Other · Drama · #1855986
we all have crap that happens in our lives. Here's one person's life. I hope it helps.
Every one has their ups and downs.
Some may have a little more bad luck than others.
Others think there is nothing that could possibly be worse than what they're going through.
Before you say that, really think of all the people and whats going on out there.
I met my friend and fell in love with him. For more ways than one. I use to think I had it bad.

Could you imagine having a sister and losing her to rape and murder at the age of 12?
What about you're dad getting hit and killed by a drunk driver?
Your girlfriend commits suicide?
At age of 18,
Your mom gets cancer?
Your mom takes her own life?
You fall down stairs and break your arm and leg?
The doctors left a piece of broken bone in your leg, therefor another surgery?
An infection where the broken bone was?
Doctors give you wrong medication to give you a fever up to 104.2?
You're able to go home from the hospital next morning. You wake up and two toes are black from not receiving blood, surgery for 3 hours with no luck of saving them?
You don't have your big toe?
No balance which means you can't walk?
You push yourself to hard and fall, opening the stitches and getting hurt?
Rest a few days and walk again.
Walk again and push too hard again, falling to break your leg again?

Yes people are out there dieing from starvation. People that are homeless and sick. People who don't have jobs. People are getting killed for no reason or over war.
I hope I was able to help open your eyes to see "Hey. Maybe my life isn't so bad after all"
Please keep my friend and all that he's gone through in your mind when you feel down. Maybe there's things that we can do to help others, which in turn, can help us.
Lets live a happy life, we only get one chance. Lets make the right choice.
:)
© Copyright 2012 ~A (thisiswhoiam at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1855986-Look-up-and-smile-