*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1855347-My-Anarchy-of-Short-Stories-and-Poetry
by busman
Rated: · Other · Other · #1855347
My Anarchy of Short Stories and Poetry from Within






Dear Hook Us Contest:

It was the “Great Debaters” starring Denzel Washington that started me on my path in writing distinction, and the aftermath of my ideas being my decision. My name is Anthony Charles Blake, a novelist yet to be, and writing exposure for all to see. I have been writing for a long time, and introducing my work of “My Anarchy of Short Stories and Poetry from Within”. My poems and short stories are the dew on the morning leaves and the strives of inspiration after a rain with an ingredient of possibilities of one’s mind and at times, two hearts that untwine and added with mystery with adventure of the hero at the end.

My writing highlights comprises of Triond.Com, PoetSanctuary.Com, Bodybuilding.Com, Rochdale Village Coop Newspaper as the Editorial Contributing Writer and Poetry Corner. My work has been presented in Editorials of McGraw-Hill Business Week, Bus World Magazine, Muscular Development,Canadian Publication of Musclemag International. I presented “Darkness Falls” on Federated Department Stores, Inc. website, Social Media of Facebook, Flickr and Twitter. On the Government side, I received writing proclaim from the White House in Washington, DC in a personal direct phone call. On a broad media side, my on the air letter was featured on WABC-TV Eyewitness News Talkback, Appeared on radio at WNYE-FM 91.5 in “Safe-T” series program, Campus Communicators as the Host on WMEC 1150 AM. My college background with majoring in Mass Communications/Journalism and attending Hunter College in Broadcast Journalism Course. My writing sparked Greyhound Bus Lines to do a profile on me as a story in their Greyhound Today monthly publication in September 2008. I am also a writing advocate at my COOP, and have been asked to write for many people on Occasion and I have been told I have a way with words. I write Yahoo Blogs and applied for a position with the Writers Guild and passed the first stage, but because my home computer was out of zinc, I missed that opportunity. I also write on WritingHood.com. I am also related someone famous, Eubie Blake, a Jazz Pianist and Composer from Baltimore, Maryland. Appeared on WB11 Morning News Photo shoot in 2010. I write also on Writing.Com, and inspiration from the Writer’s Chronicle and Writer’s Digest.

Thank you in advance for considering my manuscript, and I hope I will have the honor and pleasure to follow in the footsteps of Mark Twain, Ernest Hemingway, Charles Dickens and Edgar Allan Poe in seeing my own masterpiece come to life global for all to see.

Sincerely,
Anthony Charles Blake
Anthony Charles Blake

/acb
ENCLOSURE
© Copyright 2012 busman (busman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1855347-My-Anarchy-of-Short-Stories-and-Poetry