*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1854511-The-Twinkletown-Absolute
by busman
Rated: · Other · Other · #1854511
The Twinkletown Absolute
The Twinkletown Absolute


So many questions, but no concrete answers. A twinkle star, but a falling star in despite. The wonders of the past, but conclusion in needing continuation of a once life. The hidden shadows of no face, but a distinction of the way it was.

A little boy, Jason Longfellow from Twinkletown, Georgia is longing to see his father again. His mother often told Jason that his father had passed away. Somehow, Jason doesn’t believe that, because when he was little, he had memory of his father, Jeffrey Longfellow in being part of his life. He also remembers his father and mother having a misunderstanding, and Jason’s father disappeared after that.

Mom even regrets the differences she had with her husband. You could hear moans and cries every night coming from Jason’s mother room, Eleanor Longfellow. It was a distance between her voice and her heart. Jason would often hear prayers coming from her room and mom would often ask, “Lord, where can my husband be, and how can I get him back?’

Across the United States in Richmond, Virginia, Jeffrey Longfellow was feeling bad being apart from his family, and especially his son Jason. He lived in a small apartment within a house in suburban community of Thoughtless Corners. He was also thinking of the cause with no effect in his actions. Mr. Longfellow thought about his anger into anguished. Despite his thoughts, and he knew he wanted to be with his family. Back in Twinkletown, Georgia, Jason was at a stream glazing at the many ducks, trees that surrounded him and was watching streaks of waves as he was throwing pebbles and thinking at the same time, the way his family was meant to be. Jason began to wonder, if his father had really passed, but believed otherwise his father was yet still alive. He hoped for a miracle and a blessing.

Jason glazed at the sun with the warmth that descended and the fair weather clouds that surrounded the sun. He was hoping that same warmth would be his family again. Well Jason said, “It’s time to head for home. When Jason arrived home, a miracle and a blessing had taken place during his thinking. When Jason entered the house, his father, Jeffrey Longfellow was in the living room with his mom. At first, Jason had no clue of who his father was at that point, because his father always said, he had passed. Jason’s mother had to explain, “I know I told you your father had passed, but he was living all along”. Jason then responded, “Why did you lie to me?’
His mother responded, “I was angry and felt tormented when your father left, so in anger, I similarly stated he died. I regretted that for years, but didn’t know how to tell you the truth. Jason’s response, “I am angry that you didn’t tell me the truth, but I am also happy we are united as a family once more. Tears of joy over the entire family, and with remembrance being more than just a word as it was a voice that was heard.

A smiling angel with the praying hands of love, appreciation and hope in the asking, and the longevity in the lasting.

© Copyright 2012 busman (busman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1854511-The-Twinkletown-Absolute