*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1853320-Oh-The-Rip
by busman
Rated: · Other · Other · #1853320
Oh The Rip!
Oh The Rip!


Your busting out at the seams! It all started when John Alexander saw an ad for building up the body and toning. But it wasn’t until a good friend of his persuaded him too start a weight-training program. He noticed the results of his good friend, Jim Masters had achieved in reconstructing his body into mass of muscle. Mr. Alexander couldn’t believe his eyes in his friend transformation. So John decided, weight-training it would be. It was Push, pull and lift at the gym he joined called appropriately, “Pumped Muscle Emporium”. He was amazed at all the members at the gym, as each of them had mass and definition of their own. John’s eyes were on becoming a before and after transformation. In about a month’s time, he gained 50 pounds of muscle, all in the right places. Not bad for a skinny kid in nature, but with mass at heart. As months went on, so did more mass. Mr. Alexander was now dipping the scales at 200 pounds. His own transformation had taken place along with the mirror cracking into its definition into what happened in Mr. Alexander’s body composition.

But now another problem, his clothes size had gotten tighter, and things were happening on the outside of them. John Alexander was filling out the circumference of where muscle was present in all areas. Once he was talking too a female, and his pectorals tore through the buttons of his shirt as if they were torpedoes. Then at rush hour when Mr. Alexander was going to his office job on Wall Street, a fellow straphanger grabbed his arm for leverage, and encountered a shirt rip exposing a road map arm of density, and when he went too sit down, he ripped the lining half way. This was life’s most embarrassing moments, but it was the muscle he achieved in meeting his goals. He realized, he could no longer wear the clothes he was used too, but it would now have too be clothes tailored for comfort, taste, and fitted muscle structure.

When buying stylist clothes, make sure too wait until after transformation has taken place. Also remember, too have a tailor in measuring your shoulder width, arm length and pants depth for proper fitting. Then it’s walk with the muscle, and be proud in what you have accomplished, and let others see what can be achieved in physique toning.
© Copyright 2012 busman (busman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1853320-Oh-The-Rip