*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1852864-BANKING-ON-ROMANCE
by busman
Rated: · Other · Other · #1852864
BANKING ON ROMANCE
BANKING ON ROMANCE


The power of love with deposits, and no withdrawls in 1981. You see, this is an actual story of two people, Ms. Regina Robinson, and myself in banking operations of our own love transactions. It all took place at Citicorp/Citibank Investment Management Group better known today as Citigroup, Inc. at Citigroup Center on East 53rd Street and Lexington Avenue extending to Third Avenue on the 25th Floor. Yes, the white building with Norelco features. It was all prearranged as Ms. Robinson, and I were temps from Corporate Development Planning Corporation by Mr. Peter Bello, the President in the Wall Street area.

Ms. Robinson was working in the Shareholder Relations as a Back-Up Executive Secretary/Data Entry Operator, and I was working in the Asset Servicing Division as a CRT Trades Input Operator. It was two commodities uniting in forming a Oppenheimer bond. We first met through Mr. Bello who introduced us, and the love thang took off. It was personality and biology coming together for the first time,and what can I do for you. We went to breakfast, even lunch right up to dinner, and this was all done in one day with the fireworks going off. The romance was starting to build, and it was becoming a thrill ride of the cyclone at Coney Island. I was even evidence by other workers as it was established that Regina and I had something going on. I took her to meet my deceased cousin who was working at a second job at Bloomingdale’s which was nearby. Upon meeting my cousin, we didn’t leave Bloomingdale’s at that moment as I had another idea. I pretended in a role as if I was living in a mansion, and I had servants to prepare meals around a long dinner table being my prop. Princess Diana would have been proud. It was like, we were in a very serene castle high in the mountains, and Ms. Robinson had arrived on a white horse drawn carriage like Cinderella, but only no missing shoe nor a time limit of midnight, and I was going to be her prince forever. Of course, I got her attention as she smiled, laughed, and even stated, you are clever and smart. Not only did I get her attention, but captivated everyone at Bloomingdale’s with applause as we shared our vows of the lips. Dreams do come true. Nevertheless, a love affair I will never forget. On the downturn, that Friday was my last day, and Ms. Robinson was sick that day, and we loss contact with each other. I don’t regret anything in my life, but have moved on, and continue to enjoy life. The big question is, where is my Princess Robinson now as my heart is waiting for you and when the moon shines, the romance will begin once more.
© Copyright 2012 busman (busman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1852864-BANKING-ON-ROMANCE