*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1851799-The-world-government-speaks
by Vedat
Rated: · Other · Other · #1851799
The main character is sleaping and dreaming of a world which he thinks is the right one.
"I would like to thank everyone for the support and love that we have received from you for a long time. That was also needed, because otherwise we couldn't have achieved what previously seemed impossible.
It certainly wasn't an easy task, especially in areas where conservative thoughts had dominated the subconscious for centuries. The idea that certain people are preferred above others. And this on the basis of reasons where none of us till recently had any influence on. Think of nationalism, different beliefs and languages. The three main obstacles in order to bring people closer together. Until recently, world leaders have not bothered to tackle this. Our thoughts on the other hand were completely different.
Today, there is no national boundaries and nationalities. We are not citizens anymore of a certain country. NO! We are all world citizens!
Today there is no question of different religions. We all believe in one and the same God. We all believe in the inner goodness of man. The similarities between the then prevailing religions have resulted in one world religion.
Today, there is no question of different languages. To understand each other through an official language has a huge contribution. An important contribution to eliminate the diversity of people.
Today we have a priceless heritage for further generations.
If God is watching today, He can proudly see at which point mankind has ended up.
Today there is only one unit, one community, one world! "

"It's almost time, sweetheart. Wake up,'' said my wife.
''Time? It is only a quarter to six,'' I said.
''Okay.Suit yourself.''
''It's too early, dearest. Just too early to be true.''

© Copyright 2012 Vedat (vedat at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1851799-The-world-government-speaks