*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1851067-Avionis-The-fox-tails
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Fantasy · #1851067
Atuky Ano was ready to die over a sickness until a nine tailed fox girl came to save him.
My name is Atuky Ano. I had a normal life until a ninetailed girl about my age (15) came to my village.

It was any other day for me just in bed trying not to caugh up blood. Yes I had an illness that kept me in bed for most of my life. Then I was woken up by someone. WAKE UP! So i opened my eyes to see a pair of brown eyes look into mine.
AWWW! I screamed sitting up.
Who the fuck are you! I yelled Butt all she did was look at me.
Im Iko the ninetailed girl she said.
What are you doing here i thought humans were only allowed to be here!
Yes but I need help you see. My sister is very ill and i need human blood to save her.
Well you better find some one else because my blood is toxic cause I am very sick as well.....
I know we cant get sick by humans and from what I smell your blood is the righg one.
.......
Also from what I can tell you dont got very long to live so i can save you.
yeah right!
Want me to prove it! She said as her hands started to glow.
No! Get away from me!
But Iko just put her hand on his chest.
After that every thing became fuzzy.
As I got to every thing seemed huge like 10 times bigger then me. As I started to walk around I saw Iko looking right at me. The only thing was is that she was huge.
What the hell did you do to me!
I shrunk you..
Why!
Because im bringing you with me.



To Be Continued
© Copyright 2012 Fatmanbr (bringme115 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1851067-Avionis-The-fox-tails