*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1843262-The-Journey
Rated: E · Poetry · Other · #1843262
this poem was written after a girl broke my heart
when will the torture end
.

I search forever looking for the right person to give my heart to but no luck they say good things come to those who wait if thats true then how much longer must i wait how much longer till the agony and torment ends. It seems that i've been on this journey forever is there not anyone out there to whom i can give my heart to without regret. I feel as though i am cursed to walk this wretched earth forever alone forever in pain and in agony.I try to search my heart for a reason to go on a reason to ever love again but theres nothing there but a bottom less pit. I ask my self whats the point i try and i try to feel this empty space but nothing works nothing can feel this empty space. i hear this voice deep down inside telling me to get back up that theirs something or someone out that is going through the same thing as me someone searching,looking for me so i dont give up i get up again to start back on my journey to find my true love the person that will fill this hole. I will never surrender to the evil within. I will never give in. I look up to the skies and say LOOK OUT WORLD HEAR I COME.........................
© Copyright 2012 Legion17 (legion16 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1843262-The-Journey