*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1841202-Respect-or-nothing-PT2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1841202
Samantha's poem crisis continues [poem revealed in a later PT.]
Phew I gave a sigh of relief.Finally finished.Now to e-mail it to David.I get up and log in to the e-mail me and David shared.I click a contact that says Dave assuming that was him.Boy was I wrong.

                  ****

Hello I say answering my cell phone.Hello this is Dave Mormon.Im interested in that poem you e-mailed me.OH NO I thought I mailed that to the publisher David was talking too about a book.Um what about it? I say into the phone.I would like to publish it in the magazine I publish.Y-You would I said.Yes is that alright? Well yes yes it is I replied . Well ok he said i'll e-mail you the datails soon.We soon hung up. Wow I thought I  did't think it was that good.

                    *******

How could you? Asked David.I have been working with Dave for weeks.And you waltz in and write a silly poem.Now he won't publish my book.Because he expects more from you.Im sorry I said. NO YOUR NOT! With that he stormed away.Just then the publisher called.Hey  whats up? he said People loved the poem they want an interview what do ya say? Well....I said I guess I could. Great he said and hung up.Well I  thought now what? Mayby I should try to calm David down....
© Copyright 2012 kalimae (kalimount at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1841202-Respect-or-nothing-PT2