*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1831924-Always
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Experience · #1831924
This is a short writing of emotions and an explanation of their cause.
This is why I stopped sharing. This is why I stopped being genuine. This is one reason the masks went up. This is why I stopped believing in myself and trusting my thoughts, my opinions and my beliefs. It’s because you’re always waiting there. You’re always ready to tell me I’m wrong or let me know what else I should have done. I should have done this, I should have done that. I should have gone here. I should have gone there. I should have been better. What I did wasn’t enough. What I said had the wrong tone. Where I went was the wrong place. It doesn’t matter that I tried my best or tried my hardest. You know, you’re always waiting: waiting to crush my spirit and waiting to leave your pain my soul. You don’t care about you’re impact. You are meant to destroy. You lash out with a fierceness that crushes everything in your path. You are criticism. You’re not genuine rebuke. You’re not telling the truth in love. You’re criticism, plain and simple.
© Copyright 2011 ienjoydaysoff (ienjoydaysoff at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1831924-Always