*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1826109-We-Can-Do-It
Rated: 18+ · Poetry · Fantasy · #1826109
This is a love letter I wrote.
We can do it
7/11/11
7th of November 2011.


You’re going to see sky’s that I could only dream of,
You’re going to see life that I can only wish for.
You’re going to spread your wings and fly high with the clouds. But here on earth. I’ll be missing you... Here on Earth I’ll be waiting for you... Reaching out for you, Wishing for your body and mind, Lusting your heart and touch, praying for your soft breath on my skin. 5 years later our flame it still strong, Our eyes still meet in a powerful gaze, Our hands still link without even trying, Our bodies like magnets under the sheets, Pulling each other in. But that magnet is about to get flipped around, Creating a force in-between us that is inexplicable, Making us unable to touch.
Don’t forget about me while you walking around the world. Don’t forget that there is a girl that craves your touch, That is ready to welcome you home, Don’t forget that I’ll be there when you need me, when you feel lost or lonely, I’m in your heart, All you need to do is whisper into the air and your voice will travel the oceans and reach me, I will answer you back, Even if it’s just in a sign in the wind, So look out for me, Because I’m going to be there at every step you take, Not in body, But in soul, Not in flesh but in Spirit, Not in person but in essence.
I’m so proud of you, the man you have become, so strong but kind, Intelligent and brave, Understanding and artistic, Deep and mysterious, But I know you so well....
You fill my life with colour, Reds and oranges and purples. You brighten up the darkest corner of my existence, Bring joy to my soul and power to my core, You make me want to walk to the sun and kiss it, knowing that in your embrace I cannot be harmed, The love that burns inside of me stronger then the yellow ball of burning gas that lights up our sky’s and lands. The life you engrave into me fresher then new blades of grass in the rain. Your love for me thick enough to drown me but keep me breathing at the same time.
Heavens open and sing for us when our hands join, light shines down on us from above in the middle of the night, Voices sprint around our heads pushing us in closer and closer, Our eyelids closing on our sleepless eyes from nights of gazing into each other’s souls via the windows of our bodies.
Buildings swirls around us like trees in the wind, dizziness sets in when tiny bubbles grow on our skin and a chill glides down our spines.

I don’t want to wake up, But I know that you have to move on, That your destined to go elsewhere. But I know that when the time is right you will come back to me, because your love for me glows around you. For everyone to see even when you try to hide it.
Live your dreams and don’t let anything stop you from doing what you need to do, I know following your heart sometimes isn’t easy, But I know you can do it, and I know that your decisions will be the right ones. I trust your mind, your heart and your body to hold mine. I trust the life that runs in you; I trust your eyes and hands to guide me. I trust your heartbeat to dance to. I trust your breath to fill my lungs, and your lips to warm mine.
Come back to me one day, when you have found yourself, come back to me and dance and sing, Come back to me and jump up and down in the sea. Come and star gaze under the sun so bright, Come and watch the clouds under the white moon light, Fly with me to the centre of the earth, Climb with me to the Jupiter. Swim in the rain with me.. Let its coldness drip down our faces while out lips push in a passionate kiss, Our tongue dance around each other in the storm that is created by our breath colliding. Your arms wrap around my fragile body, Holding my broken mind together, locking in my real me.
You awake my inner self, You clean me, Calm me, make me drift, You rock my world in ways that can’t be explained, Your strong aura flickers around me, Penetrates my heart and mind, Taking me to gardens full of flowers and paradises where only peace exists, Where I can smell colours and taste sounds. You and me, Hand in hand walking on a lonely beach, Soft waves lapping at our feet, our prints the only mark in the sand, a gentle breeze in our hair, our binded together.
Do you see it? I do.. Every time I close my eyes.

In every beat of my heart your name is echoed, In every breath I inhale your sent flows into my body, Filters painlessly though my veins and lives in my blood.
You and I have been bounded since our first glance, where we travelled without knowing, Where we loved without reason, We suffered without feeling and lusted without meaning.
Don’t stop what you do to me, Carry on doing your magic, Carry on being my inspiration to life, Carry on caring and caressing, Praying and learning..
But come back to me some day. When the time is right.
We can still fly in our own candle light. ....



Don’t forget me..

I’m waiting. ..........
12th of November 2005 until the day my heart stops beating.
© Copyright 2011 ProjectRain (projectrain at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1826109-We-Can-Do-It