*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1823644-Dragon-Quest-IX---A-fanfiction-retelling
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Jonny
Rated: · Other · Action/Adventure · #1823644
This fanfiction tells the story of Dragon Quest 9 using my custom charcters for the plot.
For those who are unaware, Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies is an RPG made by Square Enix, set in a relatively medival time. As the hero, you are a Celestrian sent down to earth by a freak accident involving the mighty tree, Yggdrasil and must find your way home. One aspect of the game revolves around the customisation and multiplayer features, allowing you to - in essence - create your own adventure and stories within the main story.

The purpose of this fanfiction is to do just that. The story I will be writing involves the same plot of the original game but will be using the characters of my party within the game and how I think they would interpret certain events, along with tidbits of back story and side plots, what ever else you would expect from these kinds of stories.

Please enjoy this story, as I intend to enjoy writing it.
© Copyright 2011 Jonny (megamanzxer77 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1823644-Dragon-Quest-IX---A-fanfiction-retelling