*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1823191-Sad-Song
by Katie
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1823191
Just a little something, I am sick and tired of doing over and over..


This feels too familiar

I've been here before

no care in the world

which is what makes my tears hit the floor.



I have tried so hard

to be the daughter you want me to be

but that must be the problem ..

because ill be damned if this will stay a one way street.



For awhile, i thought things had finally fell into place

we exchanged phone calls -- but that didnt last long

so what am i supposed to do ?

\im gonna live my life .. because i refuse to live a sad song .. </3





I have no idea what it is that I always manage to do when it comes to you .. but i cant do this anymore . I have spent so many years -- wondering what it is I did for you to randomly call and say 'dont call me anymore' .. really ? well  I guess this is me sticking up for myself , my health , and my heart .. im putting my foot down . I have been going through this for too long -- that it seems to be all I know with you and I dont want that . I tried so hard to fix things ... but i guess you cant fix things that were 1) meant to be broken and 2) or fix things with someone who doesnt give a damn. I have shed enough tears .. and I swear i refuse to live the rest of my life blaming myself .. so please dont let me stop you from being the most amazing man . Its definetly going to be a tough road ; because all I have wanted for so long was my relationship back with you -- but over the first 2 years or so, things had changed huh ? I got opoinated, and spoke the truth. If you wanted me to grow up a different person, you should have been there when I needed my FATHER the most. I wanted birthday cards that said (love]* dad, not from. That just made that whole situation even worse .. because you didnt even have the thought to write love dad . If I told you I was 'over it' I would be lying. BUT please dont expect me to come running back .. I am going to go and live my life and worry about my happiness ;; thats all that matters to me . I have my mom, the most amazing boyfriend, and my brother -- and the rest of the family, and my friends-->(REGARDLESS]* they are my support group. They may not answer all the time but at least they CALL ME BACK. And dont say that I didnt want anything to do with you, because trust me you made it quite clear that you were done .. so once again ;; thanks for letting me down and slowly walking out of my life. The only difference this time -- is I REFUSE to chase you.



</3



                                                                 

© Copyright 2011 Katie (klm44142 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1823191-Sad-Song