*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1822819--Life---Isnt-It-Ironic-
Rated: E · Other · Emotional · #1822819
The topics that I write are about life in its amaizing forms.
“ Life - Isn’t It Ironic ”




The “ Game “ - they say a person either has it what it takes to play, or they don’t. Each of us is hopeful about our lives, wanting on the “ Game ”. That our lives will be full of joy, happiness, love and all the other great words what we love to repeat constantly. The following years after we step out of our secure line - from school, away from our parents, starting to be independent. We step our feet in to reality - in to real life - we start the “ Game ”. We are beginners, grunts, no body’s - we are in the bottom of a farcical food chain. Not only from that moment, but our entire lifetime - will be the best and the worst moments of our life. From that day - you are one of the players. Look around you - “ Say Hello ” to your competitions, to your fears, to your mistakes, to your mischief’s -  you will be pushed until your breaking point. “ Life ” is a battleground, an arena for all forms of domestic combats. “  Life ” is all about making mistakes, either wise how would we learn not to do them all over again, but still some of us manage to do even that.  Yes, its all about making mistakes, which one day you can actually look back and realize that maybe what we did or what happened with us wasn’t a mistake - but was a part of our journey. Lifetime is the time to make mistakes. Take a wrong turn and get stock somewhere unknown. Get educated in a wrong category. Fall in love in a wrong person. Change your mind as many times as you can - because nothing is permanent!





We all think that we are going to be great, in our starting point of our journey in the path of “ Life ”. We feel safe, that nothing can touch us mentally. We haven’t been touched by life mischief’s - we haven’t felt pain yet, what “ Life ” offers us. Yes, everyone of us starts our little lives like this - pure, untouched, excited what is going to become of us. But little do we know, that when its good, its good until it goes bad. And then we start again from the very beginning, trying to find the unit of ourselves which we use to have - the person who we use to be, before we began our journey in life. We ignore those people who adore us and adore the ones who ignore us. We love the ones who hurt us and hurt the ones who love us - Isn’t it ironic?! And we feel a little bit robed when our expectations are not met, but sometimes our expectations stay short. Sometimes the expected simply pails to the co embarrassment of unexpected. You got to wonder why we claim to our expectations in “ Life ”, because the expectation is just what keeps us steady, while we still stand on our own two feet - day by day, week by week, year by year. The expectation is just the beginning - the unexpected is what changes our lives. Some of us will survive it and keep going even stronger, some of us will give up and just let the days go by. We cant make up of a reason why to go on every day, but we can make up thousands of reason why we should just quit. We make it hard on our selves for a reason, because we have choices - we always have choices. There comes a moment when it is more then just a “ Game ”. And you either take that one step forward, or turn around and walk away. All of us could just quit, but here is the thing - We love the playing field of “ Life ”! 





In reality as we call it “ Life ”, every one has a part to play. Some are cased as romantic leads, others end up playing the victim and a few provide comic relief. As life’s roll players and as human beings we all have savvier mood swings - our unexpected rage, our unsaddled anguish and our deep depression. Yes, we all have a part to play in life. In reality we place our happiness in other peoples hands. We take “ Karma ” for granted, what we give is what we get returned. We wont appreciate real love until we have been burned. We don’t know what we got until we say goodbye too it. It will take us a long time to understand that the grass is not so much more greener anywhere else in the world as where we were born. We have to live threw uncounted tears and pain, until we understand that nothing is more important than family. That a persons heart and soul are the most attractive parts of them. And eventually we have to accept the ugly truth that forgiveness in life is the key to our own unhappiness. Also the understanding of gratitude - appreciation, giving thanks, no matter what words you use, it all means the same thing. Happy, we sob oust to be happy, grateful  - for friends, for family, happy just to be alive. The stupidity of human race - lets all be grateful for that. Maybe we are not sob oust to be happy, maybe gratitude has nothing to do with joy. Maybe being grateful is recognizing what you have for what it is. Appreciating small victories, admiring the struggles what it takes simply to be human. Maybe we are thankful for the familiar things that we know, and maybe we are thankful for the things we will never know. At the end of the day, the fact that we still have the courage that we are still standing on our two feet - is a reason enough to celebrate.

 



As human beings, as persons - we all try to do the best we can, but the world is full of unexpected twists and turns. And just when we have got our two feet finally steady on the ground - the ground shakes and knocks us again off our feet. A couple of hundreds of years ago Benjamin Franklin once said : “ Never leave that for tomorrow, which you can do today ”. Bob Marley once said: “ Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don't complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don't bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality. Wake Up and Live! ” You would think - that more of us would listen what these two great man, born in different century’s had to say…Its like we constantly like to remind to ourselves : “ To travel is better then to arrive ”. We are used to think that there is only one way in the path of life, but when you choose this one path - it doesn’t mean that you have to abandon all the other ones. In time every each one of us will eventually realize, that which actually matters is what happens on the way - that counts. The stumbles, the falls, the moments, the friendships - it’s the journey in life, not the destination. You just have to hope - that the future works its self out like you wish it to be. “ Life ” -  is your starting line. “ Life ” - this is your arena. How well you play on the playfield and how well you will conquer  the “Game” - that’s all up to you.











© Copyright 2011 Sigridita (sigridita at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1822819--Life---Isnt-It-Ironic-