*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1818436-Accidents-going-round-and-round
by Mac
Rated: E · Short Story · Other · #1818436
A bunch of compeling accidents that nobody could help.
It was a Friday night. The crickets were chirping and the frogs were croaking. Everything was settle. Then I heard the wind pick up a little bit. It stared sprinkling rain. After like 10 minutes it started pouring down hard and then I came to me that it was a storm. The sky went from bright baby blue to dark pit hole black in seconds. I went to look out my front door and all of a sudden things got worse. People driving were starting to hydroplane. No one could get traction. There were two cars that crashed onto my front yard. As I saw this happen I noticed a bunch of glass flying my way. I dove inside and closed the door. I heard the glass shatter my storm door. It was very tragic later that night. There was four ambulances on my street and I had become a witness to a big disaster.
© Copyright 2011 Mac (macmaine at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1818436-Accidents-going-round-and-round