*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1814240-Maneater
Rated: GC · Fiction · Contest Entry · #1814240
Contest Entry for The Weekly Quickie.
497 Words, apologies in advance, I normally don't write erotica, so it sort of ends without a climax. (Pun intended.)
---


The troll standing in the doorway smiled at Guiz expectantly, a translucent gown revealing the contours of her body in the pale light coming from the hallway behind her. Green tinted skin, a lithe frame that nonetheless towered over his 5'11", with the characteristic tattoos of her tribe proudly displayed on her stomach.

"You called for me, sir?" She purred out softly, arching her back to thrust her chest into better view. True to her race's traditions, she wore no underwear under the sheer robe, yet her breasts perkily pressed against the fabric, seemingly in defiance of gravity.

"I didn't call for no Xi'vu." He licked his lips nervously, taking a step back and half glancing towards his weapon, a small dagger on the nearby stand. His gaze returned to her face, a lusty and knowing smile emerging. "I didn't call for no Maneater."

"You know your Trolls." She took a step forward, complimenting his retreat. He forced his attention from her face, knowing well the hypnotic powers she possessed, and instead focused his gaze on her stomach, where the tribal markings stood in prominence. Then, his eyes continued their slow shift downwards, tracing over the pubic hairs barely visible through the fabric. Despite the fear that tinged his emotions, he could feel a stirring inside of his trousers, inexplicable arousal for this nearly naked beast.

"I should. I've hunted your kind since I was old enough to handle a bow. Maneaters, Xi'vu, Cannibals of the South. Monsters." He jerked, diving for the blade, and felt his hand close over the handle of the cold steel. Then, almost simultaneously, he was thrown backwards onto the bed, his weapon expertly pinned underneath his body.

"Careless. Did you forget how quickly we can move when we see prey?" Her body pressed against his, warm, the scent of strawberries rising up, lips gently pressed against his ear. "And now that I've caught you, man..." her hand slid down slowly, probing for his erect member. "I'm afraid I'm going to have to eat you."

She sat up on his chest, straddling him, and one-handedly pulled the negligee over her head, revealing nipples a shade lighter than her skin, and a gentle swath of pale hair. Natural blonde...

She flipped, quickly, and now Guiz had a much better view of her center. Startlingly pink lips against the green flesh, already moist and fragrant.

"But if I'm going to eat you..." her free hand reached down between her thighs, spreading her pussy open, "... you'll have to return the favor." Her other hand began to stroke, gently jerking on his cock. Slowly, experimentally, she pressed her tongue against the head and began licking softly. His hips bucked, and she eagerly began taking his length further into his mouth with each sweep.

Guiz leaned forward, inserting his tongue into her as she began to rub at her clit, and made a mental note to thank the madam for sending him this fine specimen.
© Copyright 2011 Mitschu Games (mitschu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1814240-Maneater