*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1813559-story-tales-from-the-mafia
by tj
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Horror/Scary · #1813559
a horror story and mob story
Tales from the mafia
One night four mobsters had to go visit there boss Louis White to go figure out when they would get there payments. Darlene was very upset about the delay and kept wanting a answer. Tommy darlene said with alot of frustration is this the place. Yes unno this is the casa were we are suppose to meet louis white. The casa was really dark and they pull up to the casa which is really grey and with a old wood door. Soon as they walk up to the casa door Louis White answers and says well hello i see you guys decided to come out. Darlene says yeah and you kept us waiting a long time. Tommy then says darlene he is a very busy man and are boss dont ruin this for us. Then Louis White says he understands Darlen being upset and he would be to if he waited for a payoff after a bank heist and said you guys will be set for life after this payment i give you all but please join me in cena cause i have some storys to tell you that is if you guys want the payment cause these storys will indeed freak you out. Joey says hahaha what the fuck are you telling us horror storys for? Louis White replies i figured you guys would like to know that even big mafia bosses have storys that are not always what they seem. The four gangsters out of respect sit down in the chairs at the table as they have cena as there boss tells them the story hoping to suck up to Louis White.
Story one malindas doll
It was a rainy night and mathew and malinda were at there casa and it was the weekend before there wedding. A knock happend at the door and mathew went to go check and see who it was. A consegna man said this package was sent but the consegna could not see who sent it. Mathew then went and opend the package it was a childrens girl doll and he said haha is this some kind of joke? then the head started to turn a full circle and mathew droped it in shock and said what the hell and kicked it. Malinda came down and said why did you do that? Thats the doll i had ordered. And then Mathew goes that dolls head moved i swear to god malinda. Malinda said are you crazy maybe you pressed it wrong or something? I am not making it up the head on that damn doll moved malinda. Malinda let it go and they were having a get together at there casa. Mathew walked into there room and seen the doll he then went up to it and said i could kill you in so many ways not even malinda knows what i am capable of soon a needle shot out of the dolls hand and stuck right into mathews hand he screamed in pain as the needle stuck in his hand and he pulled it out. The Doll then fell to the floor and malinda ran in with shock screaming as guest left the house. Soon that night malinda was so worried she said maybe mathew we should take a break and put the wedding on hold cause your not acting right. Mathew said you want to end us just for that doll? malinda said no its how you and me have been combattimento over something so small its so oscuro. mathew said fine and slamed the door and drove away angerly. The day the wedding should have happen malinda was getting out of the shower and looked at the doll after thinking of all the times she was with mathew. She then went over to the doll shaking her head and saying its just a doll and picked it up. She then said jokingly you wouldnt do that then it said yeah and jumped out of her hand and it ran at her then she kicked it down the stairs. she locked her door screaming as the demonico doll kept slamming into the door. she tried to call mathew but the telefoni were out. But mathew was right outside anyway and came in and screamed malinda are you ok? he walked up the stairs and the doll was on the floor malinda ran to his arms and then it came to life and started biting mathews leg and mathed started kicking it and grabed the crazy toy. It then shot out a needle into his arm. The doll came at malinda but she traped the doll into a camino and lit a match as it burned. The too watched as the doll burned and the couple held each other.
So did Malinda and Mathew ever recover from that experience Darlene looked at the boss in a creeped out maner. Tommy Joey and donald were laghing and shaking there heads in disbeliefe. Donald goes Mr white do you got any other crazy deranged storys to tell us tonight like a bunch of rejected campfire children as his friends laugh after Donalds comment. Mr White gets up and says there is another story one the shows true love and undieing love in the maner of so many ways. While your waiting for your payoff i can tell you about the sexy and smart Jillian who would learn what true love ment the hard way.
story two red light hell
Jillian was a hooker and high class call girl she was one of those weman who actually made a pretty good living for a job like that. Tell one day this guy named Ken came to ask for her servizi. How much would it be for an evening of your time Ken ask? Well im not like the rest of these cheap sluts you may have hooked up with in your past. Ken said give me a price? ok its 500 an hour she said smiling at him with a unfriendly look. Ken said done and maybe before we get started il show you my art collect? Jillian went with the whole service the entire magazzino was filled of realistic people artifacts. When there time was done she went home and showered her boyfriend came home named john and said when are you going to stop all this like you said you would? Jillian said well after tonight i am out this guy really creeped the shit out of me before making very short love to me. John said i am tired of sharing you with people and i want you to be happy jillian this taboo lifestyle is starting to get old. I know Jillian replied and i promise you i am done and we are going to spend the rest of are lives together and have a family. The next day John got ready for work while Jillian started looking for work she then went to a assunzioni office and when she got out Ken was there. I remember you Ken said? do you want to find a job after are night together? Jillian said i am quitting that buisness i am getting my life together. Ken wanted her to see the magazzino and offer her a spot in his work. Jillian said are you crazy look just leave me alone. Ken then left and after that Jillian went home and for some reason John never returned Soon a knock happen at the door around 12 am and a not said come and see John at the magazzino which really scared the crap out of Jillian she loaded a gun and put it into her purse nearly in tears. When she went to the warehouse she walked in and a door led to the basement as she noticed a dummy was so real and it turned out to be a human body waxed to a maniquin she took her gun out and headed downstairs she seen Ken and said i am going to call the cops. And then Ken said go ahead and how do you like my new work it was Johns body setup like a maniquin she screamed and took off running. The next day when the cops arrived for more research the place was empty. Idk what happen one of the officers said it was just another story this magazzino had been closed a long time it could have been illegaly in use.
I may not be scared easily for a girl Darlene said but that was the creepiest thing i have ever herd in my entire life. Louis White said when she returned to save her boyfriend and finds out he is made into a prop i guess that is a real creepy thing to here. Tommy said well what the fuck is up with this payoff are we getting are parte or do we have to here and bullshit about these fucked up storys some more Tommy said. I know deep down you guys want to here more the way you guys have lived your lives which is why you might want to here this next story of a gruppo of people who are so deranged and cruel that bringing fright and fear to people was there garanzia. Tommy goes alright but we better get are payoff after this one im telling ya.
Story 3 four crazy guys
this mental hospitals electricity went out one day and the alarms were sounding on and off Jackie Paul was locked up for seeing dead people and murdering people based on the commands of the dead. Vick and mickeal were part of the mob and ended up killing people for fun also charles was believing he was here for one thing to do the devils work and after spending five years in this physch ward decided to break out and teamed up and beat down all the guards. Jackie Paul walked up and said to a guard hi and the guard tried to cuff him but Jackie ran his head right into a glass window and cutting his head in half. so jackie pauls gang got into a car and drove off. Vick said damn boys i believe we got some unfinished work to take care of. Vick said before we do this mob work again i want to stop at a store and get some god damn candy. Vick went into the gas station and seen a guy working there he looked nervous as he just seen the warning on tv so he shut it off. When Vick went to pay for the gas the guy was looking freaked out Vick could read minds and seen that the guy was going to call the cops so then Vick said il be right back i forgot my candy. Then when the cashier was making the call Vick appeared behind him and colpo him in the head. Micheal said what the fuck did you just do you colpo the cashier in the fucking head. Hey he was going to call the cops so i had to blast the guy lets get out of here. Micheal said hold it we got one more thing to do and shoot down are old boss for abandoning us and Vick i believe you know where he and his family live we are going to blast his house down. They pulled up to a house and took out there guns and started firing at the house and shooting at it then the boss comes out and gets colpo down getting caught in the rough firing. So then they drive away as the family is screaming the four crzy guys have excaped and left there old boss down on the ground as witness protection still to this day never found a trace of the mysterious mobsters it was like they were invisibile
back at the mansion
after the story Darlene had a concerned look on her face what were the names of them killers she replied to louis white? And shocking louis white said wouldnt you have known he said. It was the three masterminds who set up the doll to hurt that couple i was really surprised you guys did not realize that. Do you guys think i would even waste my time with amature mob people like yourself. There also the very same masterminds who helped that low life ken make the bodys into statues. Then Darlen, tommy, joey and donald pulled there guns out on louis what the fuck are you talking about louis tommy said before i blow your brains right the fuck out? Then the other mobster jackie paul, vick,mikeal and charles came in firing at the other group while louis got blown away by tommy. the other teams fired off darlene got shot right in the head. tommy then soffiò out in rage and shot jackie paul in the stomach four times. Tommy then hid behind a table joey got stabed by mikeal. Donald then jumped vick from behind and slit his throat wide open. charles then strangled Tommy quietly behind the table. Donald was bleeding in the leg but kept hiding and hid behind a fridge. Then tommy strangled mikeal with a rope and killed him then took his gun and shot charles who came out of the armadio. The cops had arrived and found donald all bloody the police shockingly said good job you helped us find the most feared mob team out there the crew with jackie paul. It turned out donald was a undercover cop who joined Tommys crew almost a half a year ago. Donald then fell to his feet looking at his boss of the police crew i need a damn vacation. Donald then drove away with the crew and told them all what was going on the story was so bizaar the officers couldnt help but laugh and Donald was given a honorable raise and award. The cherif came in and said you really helped us destroy a very terrible team they killed many people but i dont blame you if your want to leave. Donald said i will stay then when the cherif left he looked at the pictures of the other three mobsters he built a legame with and looked with incredulità
© Copyright 2011 tj (tjstarz23 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1813559-story-tales-from-the-mafia