*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1812585-Momos-Diary
Rated: ASR · Other · Animal · #1812585
Momo the cat tells of her adventures as an indoor kitty wanting to explore everything!!
Dear Diary,                                                                                                                                                       

                  My name is Momo. I am a year and a half now but this is my first entry. I am mostly white with a grey striped tail, a grey head and ears, but a white face and pink nose. I have a couple of patches of grey on my back, sides of my belly, and legs with some orange mixed in too. Momma says I am very beautiful and sleek. In this I wanna talk about the first few months I can remember. But I gotta hurry, momma doesn't like me around breakable things like this computer. Well, it all started out when I opened my eyes. The first thing I saw was my kitty mommy, that was my first memory. She was so sweet and kind to me, even when I got into trouble. My sister and I were always getting into big trouble. Well, I was getting her into trouble more like. But it was her fault for fallowing me! I loved playing with my sister. She was white with black spots, our owners said she looked like a cow, whatever that was. And then one day mommy told me we had to leave her. I didn't want to leave mommy, we were supposed to stay with each other forever I thought! I told her I would behave better but she just twitched her whiskers and shook herself before telling me it wasn't my fault, and that my sissy was going with me. All kittens have to leave they're mommy's eventually she said. "Why?" I meowed. Mommy purred and told me and sissy "So you can go to other humans and make them happy. Without cats there would be no one to put a dog in it's place. You have to put the humans and dogs in they're place. Dogs just do whatever the humans want, you most let them know we're not stupid. But make sure you love them and they will love you and give you whatever you want." So manipulation was the key huh? Okay.
 
                    One day a man visited the house where we lived. He gave mommy's owner something and then came over to me and sissy. He picked us up and told us we were going to a new home now. No! I thought. I didn't want to leave mommy, I wasn't ready. Sissy seemed okay with this, she rubbed on the man, but not me. I scratched him. He didn't like this. He put me and sissy in a huge black shiny moving thing that was really loud. He called it his hummer. Said it wouldn't be for long, that we were going to his home and be his girlfriends new present. We were a present now? But mommy said we were cats. Humans were so stupid, this must of been what she was talking about. For the next week sissy and I weren't sure what to do, mommy wasn't here, and even though the man human was nice enough, his girlfriend didn't like us at all. Especially me. I made sure so leave a present in they're den even to show the feeling was mutual. Stupid human. A few more days passed and we were suddenly in the black shiny thing again with all our toys and food. The girlfriend didn't want us, she hates cats she said. Now what did I do?! I still don't know..
                    It wasn't long before we stopped and a new person reached in for me. I didn't know what was going on and I didn't like it. But this human smelled different then the other ones, not like smoke and ash, more like food and kitten. Like us almost. She talked to the man for a minute while another stranger got our stuff out of the shiny box. And just like that he was gone. The new female was taking us into another home. Not again I thought! When I tried to get away she grabbed me by my scruff and nudged me with her pointy nose and told me everything was okay now, and to calm down. Even though I was digging my claws as hard as I could she wasn't getting mad. This was a first. Hmm, wonder what else I can do? I thought to myself. But soon she put me down gently and that's when I saw him, another cat! I hissed and ran. This is just crazy! For the next day the female said I was very pretty on the outside, but I had a very ugly attitude. Whatever that means. But momma's coming so I gotta go before she see's me on her computer! I will write what happened in my third home next time!       
                                                                                                                                Momo :3
© Copyright 2011 Anime lover Sadie (reddunn22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1812585-Momos-Diary