*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1811447-Sharpness
Rated: 18+ · Novella · Action/Adventure · #1811447
Insane story of love, hate, fear and happy.
I picked up a pack of cigarettes and a lighter gasoline and placed them in their back pockets of jeans... my old jeans!.. In their front pockets have holes, although there is a thin tissue that...

Somehow I pulled a brilliant blue and red sleeveless shirt, sleeveless t-shirt!.. Although, of course, I do not have huge muscles and relief just a beautiful body, I wore a sleeveless T-shirt!..
Face, a bit lumpy acne (especially on the nose) and the red dots were covered with a rubberized cloth. This is a mask, a white mesh mask with slits for brown eyes with brown bordering...
Where is he? Where is this brown? He has appeared only recently, just two days ago! And that was two days ago?.. I do not remember... But... Maybe the same thing today, what now?.. And why not?..
Tights bog-gray color with gold stars on each side, tied a cord at the waist. As nice as at home! The only pity is I am not at home!..
What is in my hands? They are tied with a purple cloth! But for what? And why do they... What is it woven? "Bezkosti"? What the hell?..
Rust-colored skin-tight shoes my feet. The laces are securely tied in a minute... They're pink! Damn tailor! What is it? Why should it?..
Why is there no light? I am in a basement? Do you think I have enough of the rays, which descends through the hole in the ceiling?
I hear a sound, a strange noise. This is very similar to...
- And now on our stage favorite of the audience, the person whose name drives the fear and terror in the man who for five years now holds title, the title of invincible and fearless gladiator, beloved by all Bezkosti!
Directly in front of my nose pushed aside some doors and a blinding light and deafening howl of the crowd engulfed me in its vast emptiness.
I realized that I should go forward into the arena. And I walked. Around the millions of screaming spectators, on the lips of these, only two sentences:
- Bread!
- And Bezkosti!
Damn freaks, they have no idea about what I am...
- Today we have a nice day! The gods favored us and smiles! Gaius Julius Caesar himself came to behold invincible and fearless gladiator Bezkosti!
Damn, they have no idea what I am! ..
I look forward... Ha, it's just funny because of their desperation! There, in the center of the arena, stood ten angry men from the heat in the armor of knights, who, with swords, spears, some with, but they all had the shields... Damn, it's just a Roman legion! His mother is! And each of them is ready to grab my throat and tear to shreds! Hell, twenty-five people - a force, and unbridled! It's like dogs, which are baited with poison for a long time without eating, and then allowed to natural selection!..
I bear them! I do not know how I do not know what forces are moving these fifty Roman Legion...
I can handle! Yes, I Bezkosti, dammit! But I do not know what that means! I - Bezkosti! And I sral to this hundred, a hundred bastards of the Roman legion! I had them! I - Bezkosti, your mother! And five hundred marasmic geeks to me - not a problem! Do not care what a lot of them, do not care that with every passing second they become more twice! Do not care what these guys are from the Roman legion! Do not care what they are trained only for one purpose - to kill! And do not care what I...
Bezkosti! In a fight! Go ahead, monkey, or do you want to burn forever!
I ran... No, I flew! I do not feel their paces ... I do not feel his movement... How's that Infernal show?.. Spirits can only see what they want to see!.. And these guys were getting ready to fly back the soul!..
And I began to beat them ... No, I just waved his hand, and they flew away like feathers in the wind...
And as you drifted here, Bezkosti? Well, you fear the Legion, and on, on-what? More Lions! And after them? And then you have Colosseum and snesesh! That's right! Nothing to spend on entertainment a great military power like me ..
Bezkosti, but you did was because of this... What? Well, you insult obdolbany, tell me how you got here? You do not know, right? No, of course you do not know that! And what kind of name is - Bezkosti? Do you mind started? And what have you got a name? No, not Bezkosti, I mean this as your passport!..

On the table, cluttered with books and notebooks, lay another fifty rubles... How is it funny! Only fifty rubles! But what they can buy something with our prices? In university, hungry and angry, you buy a jar of carbonated water and two hot dogs in dough! Oh, and the ten of cigarettes ... On the new stack, the old left three. But himself to blame! The latest scholarship unwound over three days...
Crimson tight T-shirt... Yes, I know that my current equipment does not reach the standards of my age line, but still... things to size or smaller ones that you press to his passionate embrace of love like no one she will never hug, give you the amount... And an army haircut and American style...

- Bezkosti again sets a good tone!
At this point I on the right and left hands holding legionary on, and blew his head to another tower...
How do I have these abilities? I'm just a genius of the murder of Roman legionnaires! Heck, for whom they accept me? I told them that Hercules fucking what? Well, no, it's no good! Quickly'll teach those zany and can fight this Caesar! Oh, even in his stomach rumbled! Well, Bezkosti, increased the tempo, speed cheat! Three at a time - this turtle can! Click on the gas!..

Student card and mobile phone were with me. The white socks black shoes adorned with an elastic band. Yes, I was ready to go, could only pray for an easy road. Shut the door and walked out of the hostel. Immediately lit a cigarette and headed for the nearest kiosk. Over beer and sausages in the test will wait...

- Bezkosti, you outdid himself! Just look at how elegant and graceful it breaks the jaws of lions and tigers tearing in half! That is great!
Oh, you asshole! Are you still kidding me, over Bezkosti! Asshole you are worthless, I told you the microphone in the announcer's your ass Stick and turn 360 degrees! How do you all wear out already! That's just the last ten and'll take care of everything! All the guys I took your columns!..

Cold "Bud" is slowly poured into my throat and proceeded to the stomach... as if a light drizzling rain to sun-scorched land... indescribable pleasure! But I also said that the fifty-rex and buy something really did not, and I still have to move the university.
So, but now going to rain!..

- Look at this! Bezkosti made a lion out of the last bloody rain! Unbelievable but true! Long time no Bezkosti surprised the audience!
Yes, the bastard, I'm going! Now Bezkosti fuck you carefully!.. Ha! I did not expect that I can climb walls? Yes, I just stick to them! I do not know how to explain it, because I... I do not remember anything!.. Or... I remember that my eyes are surrounded by bloody rim. But how did this happen?..
Do not shout, it will not help you, asshole! As promised, at 360 degrees!..
Oh! Panic! Yes, I like it, it turns out, love! How is it... MMM! But Caesar!.. Hey, wait a minute, where are you?.. Ha! If five hundred for me no problem, do you think your two iron basketball player to stop me? Oh no, something is wrong! I can feel it! Me somewhere addictive!.. No! To help...
I hit myself in the jaw and knocked out about twenty teeth. And rightly so! Hey, you dick, remember one simple truth! It is available for understanding...
I - Bezkosti! I Bezkosti! I Bezkosti. Yes, I Bezkosti... And I do not have the right to snot and tears! I - BEZKOSTI! So shut his hole in the brain and take it with dignity, honor and humility... and let Rogatsy write about it, the immortal Bezkosti!

I know that it is dangerous. So I said to them, Pilate, Nicodemus and Sofran.. But they insisted, they demanded the results from me, because the results required of them. I could turn around and leave. But apart from them my theory of rupture time, no one is to read, even not look like! So I had to pull the lever, push off and had to jump... jump down to a meeting of his imminent death, and the firm indifferent asphalt. I could only hope that I pick up the thread...
It opened! And I went into it, I start to move! Yes, it happened! It happened!..
Oh, God! What is it? What a beast! Surely in those days...
I got a good punch in the mouth and cut off.

Oh wow! Wow! I'm alive! And I'm somewhere... Damn, this world of my dreams! Ha! Can I get a chance to smash it into pieces?.. Fewer words - more action! And I went! People, you are such assholes! And your car to the houses... Ha ha ha! Did you see? This high-rise buildings I made in five seconds! It crumbled into dust!.. People, you scum, worthless, nits, scum... In short, little people, you in the ass! Bezkosti came into the world of your dreams! Yeah, baby! And yet you have the weakest degree of protection!.. What? Do you think that your Bezkosti afraid of tanks and planes? Oh, hell, what are you stupid!.. Well, why do so? Why complicate things? I - Bezkosti, I came to your world, I'm the devil in the flesh. Get over it, as commanded your little god!
Yes, I played soccer, with tanks planes shot down, so what? Is it a military urodoblyudkam anything and explain? Yes, bullshit! Like hell! And that's because I Bezkosti! Nobody knows me... Even after today's news reports all over the world speak of me as someone UNKNOWN... However, if this world has time to live up to the evening... Ha ha ha! I Bezkosti, I am the most horrible fruit of the human mind! Tremble! And maybe Bezkosti punish you very quickly! Ha! Damn, I love this world!..

I fell face down on the scorching sand. Rose to his feet not once - the blow was too strong...
Is it... What is it? What the hell? Yes, this is exactly the same place... It's impossible!..
However, I found myself in the time gap and for me now, nothing is impossible! Ancient Rome, of course. Rome, or Greece... Fuck knows, but these...
I certainly was in the palace, I stood on the balcony and looked inside ... Curtains swaying in the wind, revealing a picture that is causing wild riser... There, in a big bed covered with a translucent cloth, lay it, lay and swallowed me... look! And her tongue, her scabby tongue played with her lips...
God, I shall go mad! She licked her finger and slipped it into his mouth...
I went... No, I flew to her almost supersonic, throwing off on the fly jeans, shirt, shorts sneakers... she tore herself from me...
O Lord Almighty!

"Ha-ha! Do you still believe in him? "- I asked, but he did not answer me. And I had no choice as to turn his spine... Damn, well really hard to understand: I - Bezkosti! And zasun his God with the Devil himself in the ass! Here I am - Impero, and these two only Ratonos. That's why I cut down that hundred, so I'm building a Rush, so I spit saliva into the sky and not fall back, so I was looking for here skirt to fuck her until my "Roman princess"...
Espce de con! Damn! Damn! God! Damn! No! How could I leave my baby there? If it pritro who... Mi memoria intil!!! Damn her! The Devil and God crucified! How could I leave her alone?.. I must return home themselves!
I'm Bezkosti, right? Then why the hell I snivel? I will erase everything here in the powder! I will appoint a decline of this era! I... I Bezkosti!

What? As she called me?.. Oh, it does not matter! I'm going to dissolve in it!.. That's it, baby! Yes, now I get it!..
I did not know whether I'll survive after this crazy fucking, but I really wanted this, wanted to ever see her again, once more with this wild cat...

No need to stop! I have already destroyed about one billion, but I'm still here! What the hell? Is of such acts should not go back? Hey, you asshole! I'm talking to you! What, wearing black, mean anything is possible? Wow, assholes! I think you return? I glory, the glory of the great Impero! This is the total destruction of my once tired...
Well, why? Why are you still trying to do it? I'm just.. I'm... I'm tired of this!..
Good! Now just hold on! You got me ticked off! At this time - finally!

My insane hour and a half of the sex was behind, I now lay on the feather bed, snuggled up to me... the princess in her shape, I saw something the British... Ah, good to be king! And how she knew so much about the art of love? And why is she called me to him? Maybe she was kept in a cage? Exactly! Isolated from the outside world and baiting man... No, it's bullshit, horsefeathers! Even so, she could not reach a sexual frenzy...
What is she beautiful!
I'll take it... I'll take her with me!

So, what I know now?.. Well, first of all, this is Earth. Secondly, it is spherical. Well, in the third, I cleaned the surface... Ha ha ha! How ridiculous! I did not leave! That's fun!.. Stop! That schizo said something about the underground lab!.. Damn, what is it?
From there I can bring yourself! And the people? Nothing new nakloniruyut! And I have with them even two rings!..
I remember! I was going to spread the Colosseum, Caesar's murder, to run its Sienna, and finally to marry her! Damn, how could I forget? She's a slave, the young emperor's favorite concubine, and I am a slave... to hell! I'm not a slave! I - the best gladiator Caesar!.. But first, I - Bezkosti! And I...
I am a fighter for five years as! But from the blood in your eyes? If I am undef... Hell, Bezkosti you seriously think that someone could fuck you? Throw it and forget it! You Bezkosti.
And where the hell they were hiding underground?

I hold her hand... God, how sweet her skin! She called me Bezkosti. I do not know what it meant. Maybe it was her angel, maybe it's faith...
She speaks English and Old Church Slavonic. Perfectly. Taught her that Ethan. I think it was her father. A tall, distinguished man, an English lord. And she said that she had never seen me like this... a kind, gentle, kind and caring! I think that her dreams had my way, though in a distorted understanding... In her dreams I - gladiator nicknamed Bezkosti. Real name she does not know, because in her dreams, I did not call it... It looks like she was preparing for my coming, prepared for the fact that I will come and pick it up at one time.
And I've always dreamed about it, about a girl like her. And, according to her, I came, fucked her to death and saying that I love her... And this scum is Bezkosti! And as could ever be born of such an image? Did she like it?.. Bezkosti, you scum! And I will erase you from memory Sienna!

Some asshole calling me scum... myself, Bezkosti, calling scum! I did not even stay long in the underground laboratory, I just unleashed its vaults and buried grief-scientists!
Wow! I, the great Bezkosti, call scum! Oh, hell, devil! How am I mad!
Yes, I break all the earth! I will destroy all the people to the last! Or am I not Bezkosti!..

Why is nothing happening? I gave a start! Button was squeezed! I almost broke my board!.. And nothing! Sienna believes that the reason I started, but I also know that it is not so! I moved in time, because I also caught a bunch of energy!.. Or am I dead?.. Fell and broke, and now I'm in Heaven... Or Hell?.. No, this is not hell! Otherwise, I would... And even paradise! I survived! I moved...
Need to open the portal! Need a running start... but where I am... I need the height!
I told her I told Sienna that will have to jump, jump down. I was expecting anything but... But she really loves me to distraction... I Like it! Yes, she is ready to follow me and to hell and paradise, but for me the present! That "I", who was in her dreams, and called himself Bezkosti, it was not just hated in her heart she wanted to kill him... She knew his weak spot, but he did not know. And the Sienna did not tell me it does not explain anything...
She wanted to kill him. It was at that moment when I had to run...
But for me the present she walked, walked into the unknown, went into the pit, went to the roof... It is ready for anything! And I will do everything for Sienna!..
She was glad that I changed.

And Bezkosti almost reached your goal! Yeah, baby! I'm going! It remains quite a bit! Some piece of land five on five kilometers. And I feel that the force that brought me into this world, is located there. Yes, dammit! Yes, Bezkosti already is!
I Bezkosti! And I'll find out what to do with disobedient! I Bezkosti, I killed all the people! And I killed them each a unique way!
I am a great and terrible, I'm unique and undefeated, I am fearless and mighty Bezkosti! And can someone think that I can not beat these fellows return?
Tremble! I go...

We climbed the tallest building, which could find. I know that this distance can be... No, it just had enough! It's clear as day! I believe that the energy has time to open up a clot to fit your needs. I was hoping that love will help us!..

I turned off his neck. One hundred and eighty-five degrees. The remaining two were ready to eat crap, anyhow, I left them to life... funny!

One step. One move forward. I and Sienna. We are together. Forever. Forever. I'll take it. I told her, said a thousand times... I know it's pointless...
- Sienna, I love you..
I found the button on the remote and clicked on it. And closed his eyes... Something thick and viscous enveloped us... and consciousness left me, moving in time somewhere ahead...

Very soon! Whew! I'm going back! Thus, the portal is open! Me drawn into it, and somehow rude ... Damn! Whether this professor now living, I would have turned the inside out! ..
I'm going back!

The pale faces of my colleagues met me at the exit of the portal. Are they so worried because of me? No, they were afraid of wasting their money, they were afraid that the experiment would fail, afraid I will not bring results...
They said put me in a profound shock!.. At least, I understood why I was able to just pick up as Sienna and why she knew me as Bezkosti...
I created a time lag?.. It was something else! But I do not know. Pilate, Nicodemus and Sofran immediately began for analysis. Pilate and Nicodemus calculated the possible changes in the course of history, and carefully studied Sofran me because I promised to break his nose if he touches a finger Sienna.
It's weird, but I feel a surge of strength and energy! I feel that after I had been there... I have become stronger, faster, stronger... I was different!..

Here Bezkosti! I'm back! I am ready to do battle with any enemy!
Imperial Guard partitions off my path! But nothing, nothing, just a couple of swings and... What the hell? I lay on the ground! I'm lying on the ground! I Bezkosti, lying on the hot sand! Some legionary hit me in the jaw, and I have not ripped him for that egg? Damn! Devil! I Bezkosti!..
I jumped on the guards... I did it the way I do it again... He always gave me in the jaw and I was again on the ground...
I have changed... I've never felt pain! Hell, I did not even know what it is!
I slapped myself in the mouth three times and I did not feel anything!
I - Bezkosti, I did not weaker, did not slow, I did not...
I am invincible, I am incredibly cruel, I'm great, I'm the devil, the best, I thine, I adore, I...
I am the devil, inappropriately...
Suddenly I realized that the guards are on the sand with broken ridges. And I saw that my blood on their hands...
Yeah, baby, I Bezkosti, and I'm back...
Surf? But why? Where? And that is what happening to me? My skin, it... Sienna! It's no... Where did it go?
I feel cold? No! No shit! This is something else ...
I... I Bezkosti. I'm... I'm fearless... I... Bezkosti...

Nicodemus, Pilate and Sofran brought me to the surface... I had to break Sofran's nose and Pilate's hand to bring Sienna with me. Good time to Nicodemus senses.
I firmly pressed it to her Sienna... God, how much I love her!
Pilate, Nicodemus and Sofran gave me swear not to say anything about it, about what happened. I just destroyed the drawings and diagrams, and these guys laid explosives in the laboratory. And they knew what to say in response to all questions: "The experiment has failed"...
I looked into the eyes of Siena. In the morning light, her blue eyes cast a greenish tint.
- Sienna, I love you. We will be together. Until the end of our endless life!
The experiment failed. The standard phrase in a case like mine. And if ever again I happen to skip a space, I'll be there along with Sienna...




EXCERPT FROM THE BOOK "RECORD", ROGATSY, 35I REALITY:

But these are Pratsuga creation, a creature named Bezkosti created for only one purpose - to overthrow the Antichrist on the throne of hell. As punishment for product Pratsug was burned and hanged at the same time. The creature is Bezkosti, spent night after Siena refused to enter the arena. It was dropped in prison on the island of the Americas, where it is always something solid about the other world, the destruction, that in return it has changed.
Creature Bezkosti died of a heart attack when the legionnaire came into the chamber and brought food.

34 Onoma 4589
Rogatsy
page 550
© Copyright 2011 Igor Umarov (umarov at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1811447-Sharpness