*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1809097-journal-of-forbidden-love
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by revan
Rated: XGC · Other · Romance/Love · #1809097
a journal from a man who has a special connection with his sister.
day 1:
so there has always been a connection between me and my oldest sister. when the other kids outcasted me for being different she was always there to give me a friend. when we grew older she was always wearing things a mini-skirt, knee-high boots sometimes with or without heels,
a fishnet, sleeveless shirt with an underbust corsette. other than the fishnet shirt there was nothing other than her bra covering her tits. she was also covered in corssete peircings. she had them from her wrists to her shoulders, on her back, stomach, and around her neck that was like a choker. one of her favorite assesories she wore a chain leash attached to the peircing choker and attached it to the belt of her skirt of some shit.

well one day it was out of the blue she and i were hanging at the bar. some fucking douchebags were trying to have their way with her. she always helped me when i was younger, now was the time to return the favor. they dragged her out of the bar into a nearby alley by the leash. i followed not too far behind. they started pushing her around and it looked like they were going to rape her. i saw a ladder leading to the roof and got an idea to look extremely badass spawned from my countless hours of playing assassins creed, brotherhood was just recently released. so i climbed the ladder to the roof and stood at the ledge watching. as one of them pushed her against the fence i screamed at the top of my lungs in a demonic tone "FEAR ME MORTAL!" as they turned to look up at me with a confused look i jumped down ontop of the one that just pushed her, knocking him to the ground as i beat the living shit out of his face. the other guy went to pull me off of her almost beaten to death butt-buddy. by reflex i pulled out a combat knife i keep on my belt and stabbed it in the guys nutsack. as he stopped dead in his tracks i pushed him over onto his back then cut his fucking throat. i walked back over to the guy whose face is not recognizable and just threw the knife into his eye.

i walked over to my sister and helped her onto her feet. she instantly fell into my arms crying. i told her that everything was ok.

we left the bar and went back to my appartment where i offered her a place to sleep tonight just so she can be comforted by me being close by. i left her wrapped in my blanket, on the couch watching TV with a cup of hot chocolate in her hands to go and take a shower.

so the shower is running i'm in there scrubbing myself thinking over the events of that night and thinking that none of my /b/ros would believe i pulled a move that belonged in assassins creed, while at the same time fapping to thoughts of my sister. when all of a sudden she opened the shower curtain and walked in, she was ass naked. it was then that i realized that she also had nipple peircings. i looked at her body in slight shock that my sister would walk into my shower with me when...

she said to me then that she has always been attracted to me, ever since we were little. which was why she always protected me like she did. she looked down at my rock hard dick as was like "do you need help with that?" as she wrapped her leg around my waist and eased my dick into her pussy. i then backed her up against the wall as i started to kiss her neck, while fondling her her tits and slowly thrusting up into her. she was moaning and making sounds like she dreampt of this moment her entire life.
she lifted my chin from her neck then kissed me... she fucking shoved her tongue into my mouth. i didn't even have an option to deny her. she wraps her other leg around my waist and starts bucking her hips to help my thrusts. from her bucking i fell backwards in the shower with her in my arms. without a pause from the fall she was still bucking her hips... she was into this. like seriously. i after watching her tits bounce up and down for what seamed like forever. i swear i must have jizzed like 3 time while she was doing this. i rolled over ontop of her and proceeded to thrust into her over and over and over. as hard and as fast as i could.

the next thing i knew i woke up in my bed completely exhausted and having the hardest erection of my life just to see her coming into my room, ass naked, with a bacon and maple syrup sammich on a plate

day 2:
So then when my sister gave me that bacon sammich she sat on my lap teasing my neck with kisses as I ate it. After I was done with the bacon and maple sammich she got up and sat on the other end of the table and said, “last night was amazing but… other people won’t accept… this”

“do other people have to know?” I asked

“regardless, what about a future together, you know. Kids? We don’t want any to be fucking retards do you”

“well we can put my jizz into your best friend or just go to a sperm bank to put shit into you”

“what would mom and dad say?”

“fuck ‘em”

“well you know incest is against the law right?”

“fuck the police”

“well, alright…” she got back onto her feet. She took like 5 steps to the living room and bent over the back of the couch to grab some morning after pills from her purse. At this moment I could see that her pussy was still dripping my cum from the previous night. She asked me what I thought about her corsette piercings, further explaining that she was thinking about getting some more, two sets to be exact, one set makes the ribbon sewen through the rings a pair of panties, the second would make a bra for her. For some reason she likes being pierced, and it’s a fetish of mine so I said go for it.

Later that day I came home from my classes to see her sitting on my couch playing my 360. So I walk up next to the couch. She wasn’t too focused on playing, more like doing shit to get the controller vibrating which was propped against her pussy. I noticed that she did go ahead and get the piercing. Jesus Christ how the hell is this bitch just that horny? Not complaining just curious. Anyway she turned to me, laid back opened her legs to me and rubbed her newly pierced clit with the controller. “I’ve been waiting for you” she said in a seductive tone

“god damn woman, your pussy should be bleeding for a month after the pounding I gave you last night”

“if you can make my asshole bleed… well… we’ll think of something. Now” she stuck two fingers into her asshole and stretched it “get in there and fuck it” well fuck I wasn’t going to deny an invitation like that. I dropped my backpack. She crawled up and grabbed me by my shirt collar and pulled me down onto the couch on top of her where she forced another kiss on my like she did in the shower, though she didn’t have to I was going to do it to her but she beat me to the punch. Anyway so we’re making out on the couch. She was ferociously ripping off my clothes. How the hell was she not satisfied after the pounding of the previous night? I found out later she’s a nympho. I swear sometime fucking this bitch is going to kill me. Well she ripped my t-shirt in half like it was some sort of button up shirt. She looked me dead in the eyes and all she could say was “fuck me” and shit like that in a voice of desperation. Once she had my pants and boxers off she rolled over. And said “asshole, now” again, was I going to deny? Nope. But she didn’t give me the fucking choice. She grabbed my dick and forced it up there.

So I was fucking the fuck out of her asshole. I don’t recall but I think it was legitly bleeding. So when I was about to cum I started to whisper it “I’m gonna cum, I’m gonna cum” etc. somehow she was able to hear it over her moans, cries of what expressed pain and complete pleasure at the same time. She took my dick out of her ass rolled over and finished me off with a handjob onto her face. I swear I don’t think I came that much at all in my entire life. I don’t think there was a square centimeter of her face that wasn’t covered in the shit. She told me of how she loved the nice and warm feeling of my cum on her face. I used my finger to wipe some of it off of her face. She quickly grabbed my wrist with both hands and eagerly put my finger in her mouth and sucked the cum off my finger like it was covered in coke. She then continued to suck my dick dry.
© Copyright 2011 revan (thepiebaker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1809097-journal-of-forbidden-love