*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1800564-Surprise
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Comedy · #1800564
Never give up on your fantasies!
Contest entry for the Daily Flash Fiction

Prompt was to write a piece using "frog, trip and dress"

~


Surprise!



         Marie lost her enchantment in fairytales very early in life.  She grew up a pragmatic, adolescent, getting into all the trouble that entails. Marie experimented and experienced all aspects of her physical being.  She excelled in sports and mathematics, graduating business school as a CPA. 

         One evening, while putting a good buzz on with friends, she decided to get a breath of fresh air.  Barefoot, she stumbled across the wood deck to a small lakeside beach and flopped down on the sand.  It’s a clear moonless night and the stars fill the sky.  The only thing that defines the earth from the heavens is the blackness of the lake and an uneven silhouette of trees.

         Having vetted herself in the ways of romance and hardened her heart to fleeting entanglements; she still looked for that one guy, her ideal partner.  Her thoughts wander to all her failures at finding him when she is distracted.

         A frog leaped into her lap.  She was never skittish about frogs, lizards or geckoes and picked it up in the palm of her hand. “And what kind of trip are you on my little friend?”

         Curiously, the little amphibian twisted its head to one side, as if listening to her and she could swear it smiled at her.  As she brought it closer to her face, it jumped up at her face, but fell into the cleavage of her dress

         She quickly fetched it out and held it again in her palm, staring at it with wide eyes.  Once again it leaped, gripping her nose she felt it against her lips. 

         Instantly Marie was pinned flat to the beach on her back.  A beautiful and naked young woman was lying on top of her, ginning into Marie’s face.

         “Hi, I’m Marsha, are you gay?”

Word Count = 299




© Copyright 2011 Rogue Writer (bobbrug at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1800564-Surprise