*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1800479-Love-Letters-With-No-Return-Address
Rated: 13+ · Poetry · Inspirational · #1800479
This is just a little something I wrote at 5am.
You see her sit there, infront of her laptop. Just writing down her heart and soul hoping someone cares enough to read it. All she does is care about other people and she never gives up hope for others, no matter how impossible the feat may be. She never gives up on others because everyone has already given up on her. She will never give up on anyone., because EVERYONE deserves someone there. Everyone NEEDS someone there. Now, how does this girl manage to get through every day if everyone has given up on her? She gets through every day on the hope that she will find someone that will care about her no matter what happens. The hope that someday, someone will love her every second of every minute, and every minute of every day, and every day of every week, and every week of every month, and every month of every year, and an eternity after that. That hope was the hope that stopped her from killing herself 3 years ago. That same hope kept her going after her first heartbreak. That hope kept her going after she lost the one person that really loved her, for her. That one hope that always brings her back to reality. And that reality is that he will never take me back.
That hope is slowly fading away into the great beyond, where all her other wishes and hopes and dreams lie, never to be awaked again. All she needs is proof. Proof that there might be someone out there to make all this pain and the hours spent crying worth it.
But all you see is this girl, wasting her life away infront of a laptop. And yet when she looks at you she sees the true person that you are. She knows if your an awful person, or not. There are no good people in this world. Only people who care about others. People who know what to say, and when to say it. And then there are the people who tell the truth. There needs to be more people like that in the world. People who are honest. because you can ACT like you care about someone. And you can just GUESS what to say and hope you don't eff up.
But shes just one girl.
1 person.
One human being that will probably make no impact on the world, whats so ever.
But all she want to do is make an impact on one person, and change there life for the better.
She is me. And I am her.
© Copyright 2011 Genevieve Monroe (jewelr2464 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1800479-Love-Letters-With-No-Return-Address