*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1797410-Citizens-of-Ujah
Rated: E · Fiction · Other · #1797410
The Metaphysics of Creation
Citizens of Ujah



Civilization has always served to advance the power and well-being of its members via systematic means. Repetition and predictability in time and space are the substrates of enlightenment. The essence of this notion is apparent in all branches of knowledge, from science and technology to art and literature. Each significant advance is accompanied by a myriad post-innovative fabrications designed to compound what is already known. The idea that civilization is a system of systems, as it were, is a remarkable testament to the repetitive nature of the universe. This repetitiveness – at once overtly natural and quirkily supernatural – is the key to successful enlightenment. It took the unparalleled insight of Gallileo to realize that the application of classical logic to the observable world allows accurate and consistent predictions. This idea has slowly evolved to embrace all aspects of science and, indeed, life. Fractalisation, the novel creation of abstract patterns from apparent chaos, appears to be at least one of the keys to understanding the initiation of a complex but structured universe. One day, it may become possible to apply the abstract basis of fractalisation to the physical world and generate our own universe, where artificial logic prevails. The power that nature presently holds on man will invert and man will finally become what he has ultimately desired… almighty.





Man is not alone in beginning to grasp the secrets of totality. In fact, he owes his existence to the struggles of the discrete entities that came before him; the indistinguishable procession of beings who became, as man shall, the generators of eternity. It is worth considering the tragic events that occurred in one of the very first universes created. The meticulous struggles of the citizens of Ujah (a useful but arbitrary name that I require to describe the collective conscience of an indistinct set of beings) resulted in the conceptualization of time and space – a discovery so powerful that all universes since have adopted their properties. To describe Ujah would go beyond human comprehension. I shall bypass the complexities of such a futile task and simply inform the reader that they had no form or memory, but could hold the internal world with inexhaustible clarity.





The citizens of Ujah had reached the glorious peak of their enlightenment. The unprecedented realization of a manifold system of perfect efficiency and immutable balance had come in an instant. It was the result of a prolonged and tiresome era of deep, mental focus, which itself was the legacy of Kallabaj, the universe which strived to develop the foundations of determined insight.





Their advances served to determine the whole future of experienced reality.







© Copyright 2011 Jon Mayler (jonmayler at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1797410-Citizens-of-Ujah