*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1792892-My-Friends
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Chapter · Comedy · #1792892
My friends and I have crazy things in life, and I wanted to share them with you:)
Hello, I'm Jasmine! I'm in the seventh grade, with my best friends, Celeste, Owen, Daniel, and Isrea.

I have honey colored hair, with some pinkish-purplish dye in there. My eyes are brown, with specks of green, and I usually have on grey eye-shadow. I'm a girl who's out there and crazy, but loves her friends.

Celeste has dark red hair, and her bangs are pink and black coon-tails. Her blue eyes are as bright as the clear sky, but she often wears red contacts. She wears her make-up in the "emo" style. Her lips are usually dressed in blue lipstick, and a clear gloss. Celeste often comes off as, scary, and hardcore, but on the inside, she's just a sweet girl, who loves animals.

Daniel has black-brown hair, which has never been dyed. His eyes are a brown, that are almost hazel. He's very fun, and sweet, but can be perverted in the right moments.

Owen's blonde hair is straight and soft as a bunny. His brown eyes shine with happiness everyday. His smile- Oh his smile- is the most amazing thing I've ever seen. His smile is brighter than the sun, lights up the world, makes me smile right back. Owen is a very sweet boy, he seems to know what to say and when to say it, and is amazing the way he is.

Isrea, or Izzy, has long, flowing, curly, brown hair, with low-lights. She wears brown eye-shadow on her bright, grassy, green eyes. She has thick framed glasses, and is very smart, kind, but shy until you get her to open up.

This group of outcast misfits is the best group of friends I could ever ask for. It would be ten times better if Olivia was here. She had moved to Richmond, so I can't see her often. I was very upset about it, but but my friends helped cheer me up a lot.

"Jasmine," A voice pulled me out of my thoughts, "The line moved." I looked to see Celeste had moved up, and was staring at me with concern.

"Sorry," I chimed, moving up, "Got lost in thought."

She smiled sadly, "Olivia?"

I smiled, "Mind-reader," I giggled, "But yes."

"I'm sorry."

That's another thing. Celeste, Isrea, Daniel, and Owen are the only people who told didn't tell me to move on- I have better friends. In some respects, they are, but in my mind, she's the best. She's the one who got me to be me, and that's why I love her.

"Ama said she'd be happy to drive us up there over spring break. She's always liked Livi," Ama was Celeste's mother. She always treats us like we're her own, and I have an amazing relationship with her.
© Copyright 2011 Jasmine-Sama! (jasminehankins at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1792892-My-Friends