*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1790679-Quotes
Rated: E · Other · Activity · #1790679
Quotes I wrote for myself lol
Quotes


}1. Without God; there will be no Angel Gabriel.
Without Angel Gabriel; there will be no Virgin Mary.
Without Virgin Mary; there will be no Jesus Christ.
Without Jesus Christ; there will be no Christmas.
Without Christmas; the scripture will become less visibly to all Christians.

2. The last day of the year doesn’t means world expiration, merely an alert to mankind that the world’s getting older.

3. Leadership itself is insignificant without the existence of the assembly.

4. The leader is not the superior, simply the custodian, who‘s chosen by the most.

5. The past revealed history, though the present leads to evolution.

6. Life is distress without intelligence.

7. We assume that we can do all possessions, but later we’ll realize that we can achieve just a few.

8. It’s in my attention when people talk about God. I rather tune up and give all my attention to, than to shut them off.

9. Those who listen to people of accomplishment are considered wise but those who shut them off are fool.

10. The ability to think in a serious creative way is the powerful tool in transforming things from an imaginary circle to a made-up world.

11. Knowing the balance between justice and money is the one way to ban corruption. Jealousy and selfishness are the only associates of corruption, controlling is the only solution. Always put the Yes to stop the process; the No to face the danger the process may bring.

12. What you do is what you learn; what goes wrong will finally go right.









© Copyright 2011 Breaker~A Vigilante Ranger~ (duke-cristiano at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1790679-Quotes